Reacting to our WORST Videos

AdamFromLTT

so feedback...When youtubers talk about videos, but don't link them in description..Bit meeh. Also chapters please, its great.

Videos like this makes it sound like its focused most on how to get "views" and not about the content or items in the video.

Becoming more sponsor heavy or forgetting to do anything about the main product.

Could that one video about the rendering system be unprivated so that it can be watched? There are two subsequent parts that now don't have a beginning.

I'm very surprised that the original delidding video wasn't brought-up because it's really not great. 😬

The Potato Box:

AMD 5950X

EVGA K|NGP|N 3090

128GB 3600 CL16 RAM

The Scrapyard Warrior:

AMD 3950x

EVGA FTW3 2080Ti

64GB 3200 CL16 RAM

2 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

Videos like this makes it sound like its focused most on how to get "views" and not about the content or items in the video.

Becoming more sponsor heavy or forgetting to do anything about the main product.

lol no. you want a balance of content,item and view count.

otherwise the yt alg will not like you.

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

I remember looking forward to you guys driving the RC boat on the water...

I think you guys even put the boat pc case in the water but not the RC boat.

EDIT:
I actually liked the pizza warming PC.
That was a decent age of LTT of goofy but trying to be professional.

Gratifying to see the gold xbox controller video on here, although I would still love to hear Linus try to explain why he thought it was such a great idea. It's literally just "Let's make a useful everyday object worse than it was before to show how much money we've got." 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I kinda liked the gold Xbox controller, watching the process, the troubleshooting, it was kinda cool. 

Loved this video but it would be nice to have a Link to all the videos that were shown/Reacted To.

I'd really like to see that unlisted video with the dual socket motherboard overhanging the cardboard box, but it's not on the playlist. 😢

7 hours ago, Djuntas said:

so feedback...When youtubers talk about videos, but don't link them in description..Bit meeh. Also chapters please, its great.

Unless they added it later, there is a link to the playlist.

8 hours ago, Djuntas said:

Not sure if it was added later, or you just missed it, but there's a playlist in the description which includes most of them. Hopefully we can get a link to the privated one, or get it unprivated soon.

I kid you not, the top of my PC actually does keep pizza warm, even a plate of fried chicken doesn't get cold. In fact, any kind of hot food you can think of stays warm when placed on the top cover of the case, helped primarily by the dual 280mm rads that are 80mm thick and have eight 140mm fans fitted in push/pull moving hot air out through the top. The rig runs 24/7 so the concentration of warm air actually SPLIT THE WOOD after the first couple of weeks of the large shelf that sits 4 inches above it where I have it located - I needed reinforcing of that shelf as my printer sits on top. Given that the water temp hovers around 45-50C the air coming out is probably around that temperature as well - plenty enough to dry your lumber keep a plate warm of whatever food it is I happen to be enjoying.

If anybody else has a PC that can keep their food warm do chime in 😎

TheShelby3point0.jpg

TheShelby3point02.jpg

• 3 months later...