Jump to content

Gamer friends?

UnendingOne
 Share

Hey guys!

 

I'm in search of some friends to play some games casually with and/or just have someone to talk to. I know, seems weird, but I don't currently have really anyone to game with or talk to about gaming or scifi topics. I have tried "Looking for Group" on my Xbox, and tried posting on several group pages on social media, to no luck.

 

I'm about to build my first gaming PC, and I have an Xbox. I currently play the following games...

 

Halo MCC

Minecraft (Java & Bedrock)

Apex Legends (I'm not very good)

Fortnite (haven't played in 2 years, was decent)

Skyrim

Elder Scrolls Online

 

Thanks for reading :).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

I'm in the same boat as well!

I sim race (iRacing) along with Fallout and CoD. I think my stuff is on my profile, I just edited it. Otherwise, PM me! 😄

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same but I don't play any of those games ☠️

Tender is the night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Same but I don't play any of those games ☠️

I feel ya... what do you play?

 

On 12/28/2022 at 4:03 PM, 2chance1 said:

Hi!

I'm in the same boat as well!

I sim race (iRacing) along with Fallout and CoD. I think my stuff is on my profile, I just edited it. Otherwise, PM me! 😄

 

Sent ya a PM. I'm not much for racing games and despise COD & Fallout, funnily enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/1/2023 at 12:53 AM, UnendingOne said:

I feel ya... what do you play?

Touhou, Persona, Death Stranding and Skyrim with a ludicrous amount of mods.

 

Also weird Half-Life saga mods, because you can never have enough of them.

Tender is the night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Touhou, Persona, Death Stranding and Skyrim with a ludicrous amount of mods.

 

Also weird Half-Life saga mods, because you can never have enough of them.

I play Skyrim, not a lot lately though. I've played it so much its boring.

 

I think once I get my new PC built, hopefully this week, I can get back into Elder Scrolls Online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad I'm not the only one who feels like the only one 😆 Ill go on about my PC build to local friends and noone knows what I'm talking about...plus I play some obscured games, Fortresscraft evolved (basically difficult minecraft with factory building and missiles) The cycle, Doom, Valheim 

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?)

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi UnendingOne. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I'll play some Halo Infinite or MCC with you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, theRadFazzle said:

Hi UnendingOne. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I'll play some Halo Infinite or MCC with you!

Xbox or PC? I don't currently have Infinite. If my motherboard ever gets here I'll be able to play MCC on PC, but currently only Xbox.

 

Sent you a PM 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2023 at 12:25 PM, lotus10101 said:

Glad I'm not the only one who feels like the only one 😆 Ill go on about my PC build to local friends and noone knows what I'm talking about...plus I play some obscured games, Fortresscraft evolved (basically difficult minecraft with factory building and missiles) The cycle, Doom, Valheim 

What kind of other stuff you into? I'm a huge Stargate fan for example.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, UnendingOne said:

What kind of other stuff you into? I'm a huge Stargate fan for example.

Yea love stargate and stargate Atlantis , They lost me with stargate universe though... Did you see the new Netflix series Ancient apocalypse? Worth it if your into stargate stuff

 

 

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?)

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, lotus10101 said:

Yea love stargate and stargate Atlantis , They lost me with stargate universe though... Did you see the new Netflix series Ancient apocalypse? Worth it if your into stargate stuff

 

 

I did not see that.

 

Universe didn't bother me. I kinda liked how there was actually a threat of people dying, and the heroes didn't always win. I think it got a bad rap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, UnendingOne said:

I did not see that.

 

Universe didn't bother me. I kinda liked how there was actually a threat of people dying, and the heroes didn't always win. I think it got a bad rap.

Maybe, mostly that was around the time I stopped watching regular TV, didn't even hear about it till years later 😆

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?)

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Still kinda looking for people who want to play 🙂

 

I like Minecraft, Halo, Elder Scrolls games, and could be maybe convinced to try new ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy UnendingOne,
 

I'm a gamer in NA East with a big library, here's some stuff I play in no particular order:


Escape From Tarkov
Dirt Rally 2.0
Stalker Anomaly GAMMA
Minecraft - Java usually

League of Legends
Insurgency: Sandstorm
Rocket League
Splitgate
Halo MCC
Valheim
War Thunder
Risk of Rain 2
Lego Star Wars TCS and TSS - can be remotely played together with good connection
Counter Strike GO
Battlefield 1
Skyrim - had the Skyrim Together mod before can prolly set it up again
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Classic
Killing Floor 2
Astroneer
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Portal 1 & 2
Squad
Doom 2016 and Eternal - haven't tried multiplayer
Mordhau
Divinity Original Sin II - newb at this one
COD Warzone II

UNO
Forza Horizon 4

I'm probably missing a few, but these are some games I have enough hours in to teach newcomers the basics and have a good time.

 

Anyone can hit me up on discord @
jerryx64#8938

or on Xbox @
jerrydotexe2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×