I Have to Do Everything this AI Says

Sveeno

A portion of this video is sponsored by HubSpot CRM. Learn more about HubSpot CRM at: https://clickhubspot.com/ocb

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you asked AI to build you a gaming PC? No? Well, we did, and with ChatGPT it became a reality.

I can see this totally being the future, were the average human gets told to stick the motherboard and GPU into a case at the same time and when it won't work, they just sit there and give up thinking its broken. The future is going to be fun!

I had a blast playing around with gptbot so far and this was a cool idea.

I definitely would like to see a "Linus follows chatbot instructions about a topic he has no or barely any knowledge of". Or maybe a side by side comparison with somebody from the team who is actually knowledgeable about that topic. The sponsor spot was kind of weird, I haven't seen it this way at all so far. Is LTT sponsoring so expensive? Or did they not have enough money or big enough balls to sponsor the other parts of the video as well? From an outside pov it doesn't look like it would be hard to come to a rough agreement about the content of the video they are buying a sponsor spot for.

I'd like to see a continuation of these chatbot videos if feasible.

I feel like "remove every PCIe slot cover the card will occupy, not just one" and "put the side panel of the case back on once you're done building" would be a given for even novice builders provided they have even a speck of common sense, and he was just playing dumb for the funnies.

OWNED CONSOLES [ INTV | NES | SNES | GG | N64 | GBCPS1 | GCN | GBA/GBA SPDC | PS2 | Wii | DS Lite/DSi | Wii U | 3DS/XL/nXL | Switch ] PLANNED ( XSX | Amico ) TV: E420VL + CT-26WX15N

GAMING PC/WORKSTATION [ Aether Case: FD Focus G Mini | CPU: AMD Ryzen 3950X (16c32t @3.5GHz) | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @3600MHz | Mobo: Aorus X570 mITX | PSU: SSR-600TL

OS: Win10 Pro | SSD: WD SN750 1TB NVMe | HDD: 4TB WD Black | KB/M: Dell Multimedia USB Hub Keyboard (SK-8135) + Logitech G903 HERO | Display: ASUS VE248H + Dell E177FP | Headset: Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless

HTPC/HOME SERVER [ Phazon Case: Antec 900 Two | CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black (4c4t @3.67GHz) | GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB | RAM: 12GB (2x4GB+2x2GB) DDR3 @1400MHz | Mobo: MSI 870A-G54 | PSU: SSR-450PL

OS: Win10 Pro | SSD: Crucial 240GB SATA | HDD: 8TB HGST Ultrastar + 750GB WD Caviar Green + 200 GB Seagate | KB/M: Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000

next time use my own (fake) ai

I'll suggest you to send me money and make a video about it