Why is Steam down and how long will it be down for?

Bloodyvalley

steam is shit! origin looks better feels better and all round is better steam constantly feels unpolished and in beta i hate it the only thing that is good about it is the game deals i dont know why people suck up to some fat ass like hes god hes not!

steam is shit! origin looks better feels better and all round is better steam constantly feels unpolished and in beta i hate it the only thing that is good about it is the game deals i dont know why people suck up to some fat ass like hes god hes not!

080_zps288ede2f.jpg

The thing I love most about Origin is the extensive library of games.

21deum0.jpg

The thing I love most about Origin is the extensive library of games.

21deum0.jpg

I almost couldn't see the trollface, I was concerned...

༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ GIB 960 ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ

A small observation:

8zsrZHI.png

Do you feel that way because you got butthurt about SteamGaurd earlier?

Do you feel that way because you got butthurt about SteamGaurd earlier?

no i fixed that ive never liked it and if u think someone that is super fat is a role model go for it u all follow each other if linus says he likes something u all say u like something its pathetic be your own if u were u would realise steam is actually terrible.

I almost couldn't see the trollface, I was concerned...

Yeah it's there right above the 'Quote' button to be seen as the jimmies are rustled and the quote is desired.

Yeah, its almost like they want to make money ...

yea pftt who the heck wants to do that. Anyways what are you guys doing while steam is down

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

yea pftt who the heck wants to do that. Anyways what are you guys doing while steam is down

Their store most likely has more ressiliance then their chat feature. Since the entire business is the store.

I am finishing off my thesis

Drinking more than I should and posting in a forum i normally only lurk in.

Their store most likely has more ressiliance then their chat feature. Since the entire business is the store.

I am finishing off my thesis

it's a proven fact that when steam goes down productivity increases by 200%.

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

Watching 'Friday Night Lights' and playing Playstation 2 with the woman :P

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

it's a proven fact that when steam goes down productivity increases by 200%.

250%*

Mate

bloody hell steam!!!! I WANT TO PLAY SOME DOTA!

Primary: 2017 Macbook Pro 15 2.9GHz with Aorus GTX 1070 eGPU / 512GB nvme ssd/ Samsung 840 pro 256gb/ Samsung 860 pro 512gb/ Samsung 27" CHG70 144Hz/ K95 / Razer Deathadder chroma

Secondary [AMD FX 8350 4.8Ghz/Gigabyte 990fxa-u3 v.4/ Asus R9 280x dcuii OC/Amd radeon 1866Mhz  32GB ram/ Samsung 840 pro 256GB x2/Naga Death Adder 2013/ corsair k95/ Dell 2312HM x 2/ Corsair 750D/ Corsair RM850/ Winows 7 Ultimate 64bit Backup : [AMD Phenom II 965 BE/MSI 790gx-65/XFX Radeon HD 4870/6GB Kingston Hyper X 1600MHz/Intel 520 480GB/OCZ Vertex 4 256GB/WD Black 500GB/Corsair Plat 860W/CM Advanced II Black & White/ /MX 518/Vengence k95/ Samsung 2333HD/vista64]Server- Intel i3 3220T / Asus H61M-A/16GB Kingston HyperX 1600/Intel 330 60GB/2TB x 3 WD Black/Sony Bravia 40" LED/Harman Kardon AVR 260 & HKTS 20 speakers/Ubuntu 13.04/ Fractal Node 605] 

no i fixed that ive never liked it and if u think someone that is super fat is a role model go for it u all follow each other if linus says he likes something u all say u like something its pathetic be your own if u were u would realise steam is actually terrible.

You do know that most people "follow" GabeN as a circlejerk right? Maybe r/pcmasterrace could fill you in on what it's all about. Also, GabeN has done nothing to make me not trust him or his company or his service, and I have had a better experience using Steam than Uplay, GFWL, Social Club, or Origin.

P.S. I don't follow Linus on everything he does, I actually disagree with him on some points, but he gives you the facts and that is what I like about him compared to other "reviewers".

250%*

3%*

You do know that most people "follow" GabeN as a circlejerk right? Maybe r/pcmasterrace could fill you in on what it's all about. Also, GabeN has done nothing to make me not trust him or his company or his service, and I have had a better experience using Steam than Uplay, GFWL, Social Club, or Origin.

P.S. I don't follow Linus on everything he does, I actually disagree with him on some points, but he gives you the facts and that is what I like about him compared to other "reviewers".

yea nothing that u no of lol they even said they were collection your data but its "anonymous" or whatever yea bs and i have no idea about the whole circlejerk thing coz i cbf going onto that stupid sub reddit.

Are accounts showing as completely gone?

My account is showing as not existing at all.

yea nothing that u no of lol they even said they were collection your data but its "anonymous" or whatever yea bs and i have no idea about the whole circlejerk thing coz i cbf going onto that stupid sub reddit.

They are collecting as much data as Ubisoft or EA or anyone else. I mean, at least they are open about it. Also, could you please use words because "coz i cbf" seems like you rubbed your head against your keyboard.

mnjbhgfvcdxsew2DE3WXRCF4TGY,

2mnbars

Are accounts showing as completely gone?

My account is showing as not existing at all.