Wich 1080p Monitor should i buy?

ShooterPawn

Budget (including currency): ARS$ 45000 ( USD$ 143 )

I have a PC with a Ryzen 5 5600g , a GTX 1660 SUPER and 32gb ram 3200mhz that i slowly built part by part since october 2021 for casual gaming, i want to upgrade my monitor from an 768p 60Hz TV to a 1080p monitor , i found 3 that seem pretty good for what i want, but im strugling to understand which one is better (if any one of them is), also im confused with freesync and if its gonna be a problem with my Nvidia GPU.

- (Used) SAMSUNG F24T35 24" 1080p 75Hz ARS$ 42000 (USD$ 132 ) with FreeSync

- (Used) Westinghouse Wh24fx9019 24" 1080p 60Hz ARS$ 38000 (USD$ 121 ) with FreeSync

- Noblex Mk24x7100 24" 1080p 75Hz ARS$ 42000 (USD$ 132 )

Your main concern should be getting an IPS panel with 1ms response time; If you use those specs as a baseline, it's pretty hard to land on a "bad" panel for gaming. FreeSync and GSync are optional toggle features that are only really necessary if your frame pacing is terrible - your system specs shouldn't cause that at all.

the pc guy

3 hours ago, Forleb said:

Your main concern should be getting an IPS panel with 1ms response time; If you use those specs as a baseline, it's pretty hard to land on a "bad" panel for gaming. FreeSync and GSync are optional toggle features that are only really necessary if your frame pacing is terrible - your system specs shouldn't cause that at all.

The Samsung one is IPS with 5ms response time, the noblex one is LED with 1ms. Wich is more important? The one i have rigth now has 5ms but i never had a problem, if IPS looks better im inclined to go for the Samsung one

26 minutes ago, ShooterPawn said:

The Samsung one is IPS with 5ms response time, the noblex one is LED with 1ms. Wich is more important? The one i have rigth now has 5ms but i never had a problem, if IPS looks better im inclined to go for the Samsung one

Can you stretch your budget to something closer to us$150? You may be able to get a decent panel that way, one that’s 120-144hz

3 hours ago, NF-A12x25 said:

Can you stretch your budget to something closer to us$150? You may be able to get a decent panel that way, one that’s 120-144hz

The cheapest 120hz monitor in my country is around USD$200 for some reason. This are the cheapest seemingly decent 1080p monitors i could find

3 hours ago, ShooterPawn said:

The cheapest 120hz monitor in my country is around USD$200 for some reason. This are the cheapest seemingly decent 1080p monitors i could find

anything on the used market that’s not too scuffed?