Drivers won't install on new build

howlingmsman

I just set up a new pc with windows 10 (going to update to windows 11), but I have 0 drivers installed so I can't even connect to the internet to make some of the first updates easier. My problem is the Drivers won't install. I downloaded asus's armory software for their tuf motherboards and it when it runs not drivers are added. I have downloaded the Lan and WiFI drivers on a flash drive and when I run them as an admin to install they flash for a second then disapear. What do I need to do to get at least the drivers for network connections to intall?

Where did you get the networking drivers from? You should have downloaded from your mobo's support page. If you did that, then are you sure they're not installing...? You shouldn't have to do anything other than run the installer.

Downloaded the latest drivers, I'm windows 10 since I had that on hand and was going to upgrade to 11 once I got the network drivers working since you need an internet connection for the upgrade.

10 hours ago, Convictions said:

Where did you get the networking drivers from? You should have downloaded from your mobo's support page. If you did that, then are you sure they're not installing...? You shouldn't have to do anything other than run the installer.

They were downloaded from the mb support page, when I go to install they flash for a second then nothing happens. I've gone to the device manager and nothing changes, there are no network devices found. I agree any other time I have built a PC I just hit install and it works.