Sleep mode bugs out BT (Win10)

PDifolco
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,

See if you have the latest Bluetooth drivers from the PCIe manufacturer. The issue is driver, not Windows

Each time my PC goes to sleep mode, when it wakes up the BT don't work anymore, Device Manager shows it's on error, and I have to disable and reenable it to get it to work again

Note that my BT comes from a PCIe adapter card, not the board nor a stick

Looked at all power plan settings, deactivated USB Sleep, set  Wireless to max perf, nothing changes

It's irritating !

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

My advice - disable sleep. Best and fastest way.

Or go into bios and try to prevent PCIe from tapping out on sleep, if that's the problem - idk if it is.

See if you have the latest Bluetooth drivers from the PCIe manufacturer. The issue is driver, not Windows

18 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

Yep checked it, it's a noname card using Intel drivers, latest version

EDIT : it wasn't the latest one, Windows was lying to me again 🙂

So updated to the real latest one, hope it'll solve the issue

Thanks @GoodBytes

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones