Battlefields, MW2, Borderlands 3 (West Coast)

adb push

looking for a group of people intersted in playing any battlefields, MW2, Borderlands 3 or open to any other game that is MP or CO OP.

Me: mid 30's dad who only gets a couple hours a night to play between 8-10:30PM PST. 

1 hour ago, adb push said:

looking for a group of people intersted in playing any battlefields, MW2, Borderlands 3 or open to any other game that is MP or CO OP.

Me: mid 30's dad who only gets a couple hours a night to play between 8-10:30PM PST. 

I might consider BL3 or tiny Tina.  I very much prefer co-op to multiplayer.  Basically my reaction time was garbage when I was young and it’s only gotten worse.  PvP is pretty simple. As long as it’s not turn based, You’ll win and it will be boring doing it.  Might even if it is turn based, and I generally take longer to move than most.  I can be useful in PVE though.  I tended to play a lot of clerics in D&D if that helps any.  Clerics or snipers mostly.   I played BL1 multiplayer and was so vastly underwhelmed by the behavior of randos that I Canned multiplayer entirely.  A closed group could be better though.  Pathfinder is a game that I understand works well that way.  I can buy whatever game is needed, I merely happen to already own BL3 and pathfinder and tiny Tina, all of which have multiplayer.  Tiny Tina is basically BL3.1. I own all the BLs and a bunch of older games some of which are probably also multiplayer such as don’t starve together.  Some of them I’ve never actually played.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

• 2 months later...

Hey I dig Borderlands and other online and co-op games. I live on the west coast as well! Let me know if you want to link up. I'm on Xbox and PC

14 hours ago, theRadFazzle said:

Hey I dig Borderlands and other online and co-op games. I live on the west coast as well! Let me know if you want to link up. I'm on Xbox and PC

Me?  I’m PC only I have since bought and finished BL3 and more or less Tiny Tina, though I’ve still got them and I haven’t played either as co-op.  Currently I started up fallout4 again because I heard fallout London was going to drop.  I was early though.  Can’t seem to stop playing it though.  That’s the thing about fallout4.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.