My graphic card is Buzzing

Hi, so i bought and used Pc, but my problem comes when i play dome games, f贸r example, when i play warzone 2.0 nothing happens but when i play drug dealer simulator 馃榾my graphic card stars Buzzing, its not continuos the Buzzing go Up and Down and its really annoying, when i opened the case, and put a little Pressure on graphic card it stops, but when i release it again starts Buzzing, any help or solutions?

could be the fan shroud is loose causing a little rattle, or one(or more) of the fans are slightly off balance causing a rattle. does raising or lowering the fan speed affect it?

3 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

could be the fan shroud is loose causing a little rattle, or one(or more) of the fans are slightly off balance causing a rattle. does raising or lowering the fan speed affect it?

What do u mean lowering or raising? I just pressed a little bit from thenside on the card and it stops

12 minutes ago, darkgd said:

What do u mean lowering or raising? I just pressed a little bit from thenside on the card and it stops

i mean using a program such as msi afterburner to raise/lower the fan speed to see if the noise changes. holding your finger/hand against the card most likely just stops whatever is rattling/vibrating.

if it was coil whine, touching the card shouldn't make a difference.

10 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

i mean using a program such as msi afterburner to raise/lower the fan speed to see if the noise changes. holding your finger/hand against the card most likely just stops whatever is rattling/vibrating.

Okay and if its fan what should i do because like i said its not every game 馃榾

15 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

And please where do i try the fan speed? The one here 铆s locked聽

16701754479414598117339640437138.jpg

9 minutes ago, darkgd said:

And please where do i try the fan speed? The one here 铆s locked

click the "A" right below your mouse to disable "auto", then you should be able to move the slider. after that, click the check mark after any time you change the fan speed percentage to apply it.

edit:

15 minutes ago, darkgd said:

Okay and if its fan what should i do because like i said its not every game 馃榾

if it's the fan, you can go around making sure all the screws on the card are tight, if the fans are causing part of the shroud to rattle/vibrate, making sure all the screw are tight may reduce the noise, or eliminate it. if it's the fan itself, not much to do, other than seeing if the noise reduces or goes away at certain speeds, and then sticking to those speeds, or replacing the fan causing the noise. you could also learn to live with it if possible, i have had noisy fans last for years just fine before, while some fail eventually.

12 minutes ago, darkgd said:

And please where do i try the fan speed? The one here 铆s locked聽

16701754479414598117339640437138.jpg

3 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

click the "A" right below your mouse to disable "auto", then you should be able to move the slider. after that, click the check mark after any time you change the fan speed percentage to apply it.

I tried to Max it out and the Buzzing doesnt happen, Also if i set it too low or high the fans just go normal, 铆s IT possible to upload videos here? Maybe i Can record IT when im in game?

2 minutes ago, darkgd said:

I tried to Max it out and the Buzzing doesnt happen, Also if i set it too low or high the fans just go normal, 铆s IT possible to upload videos here? Maybe i Can record IT when im in game?

i'm not 100% sure if you can upload a vid directly, never tried, but i know you can link to a video directly if you upload elsewhere(such as youtube).

1 minute ago, bmx6454 said:

i'm not 100% sure if you can upload a vid directly, never tried, but i know you can link to a video directly if you upload elsewhere(such as youtube).

I will try and send the link

On 12/4/2022 at 6:54 PM, bmx6454 said:

Im Late but i managed to record it here isw the link thanku

https://youtu.be/pNEkMbkwAVA

Guys hi my graphic card is Buzzing i recorded IT its not the fans i tried Max speed Also lowering IT Also if doesnt happen in every game f贸r example warzone 2.0 铆s ok but drugdealer simulator IS not

On 12/8/2022 at 4:40 AM, darkgd said:

Guys hi my graphic card is Buzzing i recorded IT its not the fans i tried Max speed Also lowering IT Also if doesnt happen in every game f贸r example warzone 2.0 铆s ok but drugdealer simulator IS not

Something is definitely very wrong. Is your card still under warranty? If so then send it over for repair. You'd have to open up (dismantle) the GPU to know exactly whats going on.聽聽