Can't find the m.2 screw/dont have it

redpz

I'm using a b450 mortar max motherboard and I believe it didnt come with one of the m.2 screws (theres 2 total) or I just lost it. I still have the stand off for it i just need the little screw that goes in, im going around asking my friends to check if they have theirs.

So far no luck, I saw a thread here where someone used a sharpener screw to screw in the m.2 do you lot think its worth it??
There's not many tech shops here in birmingham (UK) so I'm running out of options. Maybe there are some daily household objects that might have small screws that could work? So far I tried my mouse, keyboard and ps4 controller screws (those 3 were the smallest i could find). 

newegg, amazon, ebay, tigerdirect...all have those screws for cheap, I wouldn't be comfortable trying to find a substitute, too small, too easy to damage the mount

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

could order one off amazon, alternatively, you could just use a piece of electrical tape to hold it, i have done this before, worked fine

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

newegg, amazon, ebay, tigerdirect...all have those screws for cheap, I wouldn't be comfortable trying to find a substitute, too small, too easy to damage the mount

I was looking for a quick, short term solution but ig thats not the best solution.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Akuoly-Motherboard-Screws-Spacers-Gigabyte/dp/B086T2KXGQ/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3HF96GB61GA1J&keywords=m.2+screw+msi&qid=1670434303&sprefix=m.2+screw+msi%2Caps%2C71&sr=8-3
what do you think of this?

Just now, redpz said:

THat's a fine set, I've bought that myself and had no issues

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

THat's a fine set, I've bought that myself and had no issues

Ok, thanks