Mini PC for Displaying Spreadsheet and Reception Powerpoints

Hello there!

For a bit of context, I'm an IT tech at a housing charity in the UK. We have an open space office with 35 employees.

I have been tasked to set up a 65" TV in the main office with a Live spreadsheet running on it with important information that is required by all staff members. Im struggling to come up with a budget friendly solution that would work for this.

The requirements are

• needs to be under  £300 for the PC
  • Need to wirelessly connect to it ( Ideally not through RDP)
  • run win 10 or 11 pro

We also need another PC for our public reception TV to run a ongoing video or PowerPoint that can also be remotely managed.

In the past, I have set the latter up with a Rasberry PI with a digital signage OS on it however the Pi has died now hence we are tackling both at the same time.

I wanted to run 2 vesa mounted PC's that are on 24/7 and RDP into them although from what I understand, this is not a great solution and I wondered if there was a better way of approaching it.

Thanks for your time everyone 😄 

See if any of these fit the bill

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

You can get 6th through 8th gen i5 HP Prodesk/Elitedesk Mini PCs all day for less than $200 on Ebay, i3s are even less. You can either configure them with parts for a little more or just get a barebones one for the cheapest price available and put your own SSD and Ram into it. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Yeah, my city sells surplus pcs (usually Lenovo thinkstations) for a couple hundred bucks, I used one for a nas for a while. 

Brilliant, thanks for your replies. I was looking at some 8th gen Lenovo tiny PC's for £120 each after your advice! (Thanks @SpookyCitrus)

Thanks for your time