I am looking for help to choose speakers for my pc

Silencix
Go to solution Solved by Silencix,

Finally, I bought the old Creative sbs 380.

Hi all, I am looking for help finding the best speakers for my pc, tablet and phone. I'm not looking for professional sound, just good sound for music and movies. What I do look for is to have long battery life. Well, I look forward to your recommendations. Attached is the link to the store. Thank you very much to all. Best regards.

https://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/electronica-audio-video/audio/audio-portatil-accesorios/parlantes_PriceRange_0-10000_NoIndex_True_WITH*BLUETOOTH_242085#applied_filter_id%3DWITH_BLUETOOTH%26applied_filter_name%3DOtras+características%26applied_filter_order%3D22%26applied_value_id%3D242085%26applied_value_name%3DCon+Bluetooth%26applied_value_order%3D0%26applied_value_results%3D2680%26is_custom%3Dfalse

Bluetooth sucks for Movies and games because of the latency in it

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

Whats the budget?

Avoid bluetooth windows isnt good with it and it has noticeable latency.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Whats the budget?

10 thousand Argentine pesos.

8 minutes ago, SimplyChunk said:

Bluetooth sucks for Movies and games because of the latency in it

Thank you, I didn't know that.

2 minutes ago, Silencix said:

Thank you, I didn't know that.

If you can stretch your budget a little more you can't fault something from Edifier

1810211056_Screenshot2022-12-07161823.thumb.png.65f3d8c428ab84d8d736a66aaf629a62.png

OK, you'll only have one *Maybe two* RCA inputs on these.  I use some R980T4 speakers and they're amazing.  Dropping fancy stuff like bluetooth and the like will really up the overall quality of the sound as that's where most of the dollar will go

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

1 hour ago, SimplyChunk said:

If you can stretch your budget a little more you can't fault something from Edifier

1810211056_Screenshot2022-12-07161823.thumb.png.65f3d8c428ab84d8d736a66aaf629a62.png

OK, you'll only have one *Maybe two* RCA inputs on these.  I use some R980T4 speakers and they're amazing.  Dropping fancy stuff like bluetooth and the like will really up the overall quality of the sound as that's where most of the dollar will go

All models of that brand are out of my reach.

https://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/electronica-audio-video/audio/parlantes_PriceRange_0-10000_NoIndex_True#applied_filter_id%3Dprice%26applied_filter_name%3DPrecio%26applied_filter_order%3D14%26applied_value_id%3D*-10000.0%26applied_value_name%3DHasta+%24+10.000%26applied_value_order%3D1%26applied_value_results%3D11494%26is_custom%3Dfalse

Here is the link adjusted to my budget in Argentine pesos and there are all the brands up to the price range of my budget. If you can help me with any model in the store. It is the most popular store in all of Latin America.

18 hours ago, jaslion said:

Whats the budget?

@jaslion

What about the Sony Srs-xb12? Does it have that latency even though it is a very good brand? It is within my budget.

25 minutes ago, Silencix said:

What about the Sony Srs-xb12

Bluetooth latency is in the bluetooth protocol.  it doesn't matter what brand bluetooth speaker you get.  don't waste your money on one.  I have Sony's top shelf Bluetooth ear buds (WF1000XM4) and there is still latency in them.  you'll need something wired.  if you can't save up for a little longer and get yourself a Active Bookshelf Speaker pair then, yes.  A set of 2.1 speakers will do

46 minutes ago, Silencix said:

@jaslion

What about the Sony Srs-xb12? Does it have that latency even though it is a very good brand? It is within my budget.

Bluetooth is bluetooh the protocol has latency. If you want a pc speaker you basically need cable. Even the super expensive top of the bt 5.1 with aptx codecs still have latency and that is WAY out of your budget.

16 minutes ago, SimplyChunk said:

Bluetooth latency is in the bluetooth protocol.  it doesn't matter what brand bluetooth speaker you get.  don't waste your money on one.  I have Sony's top shelf Bluetooth ear buds (WF1000XM4) and there is still latency in them.  you'll need something wired.  if you can't save up for a little longer and get yourself a Active Bookshelf Speaker pair then, yes.  A set of 2.1 speakers will do

of the brand you recommend I can only find this model Edifier R102. I can't find any reference to the product.

https://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/electronica-audio-video/audio/audio-portatil-accesorios/accesorios/parlantes-portatiles/parlantes_PriceRange_0-8500_NoIndex_True#unapplied_filter_id%3DBRAND%26unapplied_filter_name%3DMarca%26unapplied_value_id%3D15898%26unapplied_value_name%3DEdifier%26unapplied_autoselect%3Dfalse

1 hour ago, Silencix said:

of the brand you recommend I can only find this model Edifier R102.

Then save your money for longer.  it'll make getting the right set all the sweeter

3 minutes ago, SimplyChunk said:

Then save your money for longer.  it'll make getting the right set all the sweeter

https://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/

Sorry if I'm bothering you, but could you take some time to look at or search the different links to the MercadoLibre store that I left along this thread? Thank you very much. Best regards.

@jaslion

According to what I was reading, the latency of bluetooth 5 is only 40 milliseconds and in optimal conditions it is only 20 milliseconds. Is this very noticeable when watching a movie or series on the pc?

12 minutes ago, Silencix said:

@jaslion

According to what I was reading, the latency of bluetooth 5 is only 40 milliseconds and in optimal conditions it is only 20 milliseconds. Is this very noticeable when watching a movie or series on the pc?

Bt is not reliable and unless your pc also has PROPER bt 5 support it wont have the option to do that.

Keep in mind windows bt is far worse than others as windows has had issues for decades with it.

Get a wired speaker not a bt speaker.

Whislt not great these are ok pc speakeres

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-931207713-parlantes-logitech-para-pc-escritorio-speakers-21-subwoofer-_JM?searchVariation=92440660125#searchVariation=92440660125&position=31&search_layout=stack&type=item&tracking_id=b6addb50-fa7d-4d73-a9bb-8ccd3ba0818d

4 hours ago, Silencix said:

That is a generic super cheap quiet speaker. Gonna sound like trash.

46 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Bt is not reliable and unless your pc also has PROPER bt 5 support it wont have the option to do that.

Keep in mind windows bt is far worse than others as windows has had issues for decades with it.

Get a wired speaker not a bt speaker.

Whislt not great these are ok pc speakeres

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-931207713-parlantes-logitech-para-pc-escritorio-speakers-21-subwoofer-_JM?searchVariation=92440660125#searchVariation=92440660125&position=31&search_layout=stack&type=item&tracking_id=b6addb50-fa7d-4d73-a9bb-8ccd3ba0818d

That is a generic super cheap quiet speaker. Gonna sound like trash.

Unfortunately it is out of my budget, my budget is 10 thousand Argentine pesos.