Anyone know where I can make a custom case skin?

ZePieMan

As the title says, is there any website or online resource i can use other than Skinit to make a custom like...sticker or something like that which envelopes the entire case other than the fans and I can choose what case I have?

Even if i have to get it custom ordered with someone in a 1 on 1 chat rather than it being a simple case of going onto said mystical website, choosing my case, uploading an image and then buying it, that's fine too. Any ideas? Also my case is the Phanteks Eclipse G360A

you can go to origin pc and there should be an option to make a custom laser engraved skin while configuring your pc 

2 hours ago, swabro said:

you can go to origin pc and there should be an option to make a custom laser engraved skin while configuring your pc 

"while configuring my pc" as in i'd have to buy the PC from origin? i'm building my own pc and I already have all the parts so it's not really applicable if that's the case.

If your case is mostly straight lines (==rectangle box), you might be able to get what you need by working with a place that does custom logo decals for storefronts and vehicles. If you're comfortable doing  the graphics design work, there are at least two shops on etsy that will print out large-format full-color vinyl clings to order. Price for a 24"x48" (Which should be enough to cover quite a few cases) is somewhat less than US$60. You'd then have to cut out the cling yourself before applying. (Search "Custom Vinyl Cling")

16 hours ago, ZePieMan said:

"while configuring my pc" as in i'd have to buy the PC from origin? i'm building my own pc and I already have all the parts so it's not really applicable if that's the case.

yes you have to buy the whole pc which is not the case for u. only thing I can say for you is it to paint your own pc lmao