Apple Sidecar - misses the mark - Mac OS

Apple sidecar is a huge disappointment and needs to be updated.

Sidecar on Mac OS had been a feature for a while now. I heard a lot of buzz around it when it was first announced, about the possibilities of using an iPad with an Apple Pencil on Mac OS. People thought it would be the perfect solution for PS, Blender, Illustrator ect, to use an Apple Pencil with these creative apps.
Sidecar is super gimmicky when you try to use it as a 2nd monitor window, it’s way to small and the scaling makes your Mac way to big on your primary monitor. Screen mirroring also changes the resolution of your primary monitor to the same as your iPad making it useless to use together as a track pad with your Apple Pencil for your Mac. If Apple really wanted to make Mac OS for creatives, they would fix Sidecar.

My main suggestions.
1. Make the iPad and Apple Pencil an input device as a trackpad cursor so we could use the Apple Pencil on the iPad and See the cursor on your primary monitor.

2. Add a smart zoom function on mirror mode so you can zoom in on a window on the the iPad only, while keeping the primary monitor unzoomed, so we can work with better precision with the Apple Pencil on the iPad and still see the whole app or desktop on the primary monitor. Also add mobile style pinch zoom with the same concept I just described.

3. Fix the resolution with the primary monitor on screen mirroring. Just figure it out…

I’m posting this here in hopes that Linus tech tips will hear my frustration with sidecar and make a video on the topic, hopefully putting pressure on Apple to finally fix this huge disappointment.

feel free to comment if you also have had the same or other issues with sidecar or have additional solutions.