Monitor isn't getting a signal

I have been trying to fix this for a few hours now and am sorta frustrated. This is my first time building, and whenever I turn on my mobo my monitor just says no signal. It's connected with an HDMI cord and my LED debug light has it on BOOT. Any help?

20221206_135752.jpg

20221206_135801.jpg

20221206_135921.jpg

20221206_140001.jpg

20221206_151543.jpg

I put in the remaining cords in the later pic. Didn't help out though. Tried reinstalling the RAM and turning it on with one stick of RAM. still didn't work.

7 minutes ago, omnivoremix said:

I put in the remaining cords in the later pic. Didn't help out though. Tried reinstalling the RAM and turning it on with one stick of RAM. still didn't work.

Have you tried the other ports on the gpu? Is there a switch on your monitor for selecting input? Does your CPU have onboard graphics to try with? The white LED on the board would indicate everything is fine with the hardware. Maybe try a different monitor cable as well.

4 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Have you tried the other ports on the gpu? Is there a switch on your monitor for selecting input? Does your CPU have onboard graphics to try with? The white LED on the board would indicate everything is fine with the hardware. Maybe try a different monitor cable as well.

I've tried multiple inputs on my monitor, it seems there's only one HDMI port on my GPU. My CPU does not have onboard graphics. I have tried 2 different HDMI cables..