Windows 11 Slow - CPU high usage on some of the Cores

Empire24453

I do not know how it came about, How it appear or what. WIndows 11 is now slow.

Task manager stating that Core 0 is maxed out to 100% and have seven other cores around 90% and the rest 30% and in total it's 60% while on idle and nothing else is running.

What seems to be running high are the:

Antimalware service Executable at around 21% on CPU

System Idle Process is around 93% on CPU

7 minutes ago, Empire24453 said:

I do not know how it came about, How it appear or what. WIndows 11 is now slow.

Task manager stating that Core 0 is maxed out to 100% and have seven other cores around 90% and the rest 30% and in total it's 60% while on idle and nothing else is running.

What seems to be running high are the:

Antimalware service Executable at around 21% on CPU

System Idle Process is around 93% on CPU

What are the specs of your system?

No point diagnosing why an Athlon 64 X2 or a Pentium 4 HT is struggling with windows

Just now, DANK_AS_gay said:

What are the specs of your system?

Specs

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z490-E

Processor: Intel Core i7-10700K @ 5.1GHz

GPU: Asus GTX Strix 1660TI

RAM: Corsair 32GB 3200Mhz 

CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i PRO

SSD for OS: Samsung 850 Evo 500gb

Power: RM 850X

@Empire24453

Do you need any Windows 11 features? If not, why not go back to Windows 10? When properly setup it is extremely efficient.

Hard to beat CPU Utilization 0%. There is a tiny amount of CPU usage every once in a while but not much.  

image.png.b7dd117ce55e507bda7ca53eeab97160.png

42 minutes ago, unclewebb said:

@Empire24453

Do you need any Windows 11 features? If not, why not go back to Windows 10? When properly setup it is extremely efficient.

Hard to beat CPU Utilization 0%. There is a tiny amount of CPU usage every once in a while but not much.  

image.png.b7dd117ce55e507bda7ca53eeab97160.png

Doesn't answer the main doorbell here. Been using windows 11 since day one with no problems and good CPU utilisation. Unitil now. Boots slow and CPU max to 100% yet on ilde. Something poopy it. pc kernel power 41 errors i also keep on getting 

1) Is this system overclocked ?

2) What changed before this happened ? Windows Updates ?

There are Windows System Apps. that can run in the background for update & configuration, like ASP.NET.

Other things running that you don't know about: Pagefile, Indexing. Everything else should be in your startup.

Also, if the PC is on a Domain Network and the network is slow. Stuck in a handshake loop or not finding server.

57 minutes ago, Cyberat said:

1) Is this system overclocked ?

It was to begine with then fully bios reset back to normal. ANd I have not OC for about two days

58 minutes ago, Cyberat said:

2) What changed before this happened ? Windows Updates ?

Nothing really other then trying to work out what made the system reboot from the Kernel-Power-41, I mean I reser the bios to default and seen rebooted then it became that. maybe TPM was disabled or got disable when booted, then I enable TPM again. I did a windows repair and it repaired some bad drivers and files. ANd nothing 

I only see that Antimalware service Executable and System Idle Process that are running it high - will check network but seems that network is running fine and fast

I do not see the point in running it for 24 hours XD even that it's been three hours so far and no reboot 

36 minutes ago, Empire24453 said:

I do not see the point in running it for 24 hours XD even that it's been three hours so far and no reboot 

Update, In safe mode seems that there is no HIGH CPU and so safe mode seems to be running fine 😉 so means something running it is poopoing