Ryzen 7000 RAM Questions

I have a Ryzen 5 7600X and an ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming motherboard on the way, and now looking to get some quality RAM for my build, and have some questions for you. I have decided I will go with 32GB of G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO Series RAM, but which kit, I am unsure. This build will be primarily used for gaming and some photoshop work, that's why I am going with 32GB. 

Should I go with faster and higher CL RAM, or go with slower RAM with lower CL?

Below are the two kits I am looking at. And would I even notice much of a difference between these two in real-world usage? Just trying to make the best decision before buying. Help me out RAM experts!

G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO Series (AMD Expo) 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin SDRAM DDR5 6000 CL30-38-38-96

G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO Series (AMD Expo) 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin SDRAM DDR5 5600 CL28-34-34-89

Thanks for your help! Much appreciated!

Also, if you have any recommendations. I'd be interested in seeing them.

Again, thanks for your help!

That 6000CL30 kit you linked first has been flawless with my 7900x machine. EXPO enables no problem and not a single hiccup. If you're not *into* RAM tweaking and just want something that works out of the box, this is ideal. Sure you can problem go cheaper but but this does the AMD "sweetspot" of 6000Mbps with one click. 

Its also significantly cheaper at that link than what I paid for it a little over 2 months ago.

34 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

That 6000CL30 kit you linked first has been flawless with my 7900x machine. EXPO enables no problem and not a single hiccup. If you're not *into* RAM tweaking and just want something that works out of the box, this is ideal. Sure you can problem go cheaper but but this does the AMD "sweetspot" of 6000Mbps with one click. 

Its also significantly cheaper at that link than what I paid for it a little over 2 months ago.

I second this, also in DDR 5 Cast Latency (CL) no longer matter that much.

G.Skill, Kingston, Corsair 6000MHz kits will do well. although Buildzoid from Actual Hardware Overclocking suggest stay away from Corsair if you intend to over clock them over EXPO/XMP (due to likely hood of Samsung die chip)