3070 ti with Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum 600W

I am planning on buying 3070 ti for my existing build. I am using ryzen 3700x with 16 gb ram and Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum 600W.

I was currently using rtx 2070s but i am going to install it to my brother's computer.

I am seeing mixed comments but, do you guys think my power supply will be enough for 3070 ti?

Thank you,

Hello there, cut and paste the following information from the Nvidia website.  I hope this is what you're looking for.

"3070 TI Requires a minimum of 650W Power Supply. However, it is reccommended by Nvidia to use a 750W power supply."

Thank you. I have seen this too. But since there was many comments saying that 600w would be enough on some websites. I just wanted to open a topic

I think the SF600 plat will serve you well here. The 3700x is not an insane power draw CPU, so you should have plenty of headroom. The 3070 ti does use about 300w at full load without overclocking, so be cautious if you start overclocking your CPU or GPU.

1 hour ago, johnt said:

I think the SF600 plat will serve you well here. The 3700x is not an insane power draw CPU, so you should have plenty of headroom. The 3070 ti does use about 300w at full load without overclocking, so be cautious if you start overclocking your CPU or GPU.

Thanks honestly I am not thinking about overclocking and in my country right now psu prices are really high if you want to buy a decent one. So this comment made my day:))

5 hours ago, brahmyak said:

Thanks honestly I am not thinking about overclocking and in my country right now psu prices are really high if you want to buy a decent one. So this comment made my day:))

A "decent" power supply has always been expensive. I think you will be just fine if you don't plan to overclock your components. The Corsair SF platinum models are very nice actually.