Pc crashes when gaming with two ram sticks

Trejo

So recently my pc started to crash while playing games when both ram sticks are in. I texted each stick on windows memory diagnostic and on memtest. Both sticks pass and are able to game with one stick inserted. I don’t know what can be the cause of this. My ram are on my boards compatibility list so I don’t know what could be the issue. The sticks are brand new and my board is set at the default settings with the latest bios update. 
Specs 

Ryzen 9 7950x

nzxt z73

Msi gaming trio 4090

Rog strix x670e-e gaming wifi

980 pro 1tb

corsair vengeance 32gb CMH32GX5MB6000C40

Asus strix 1000w 80 gold

39 minutes ago, Trejo said:

So recently my pc started to crash while playing games when both ram sticks are in. I texted each stick on windows memory diagnostic and on memtest. Both sticks pass and are able to game with one stick inserted. I don’t know what can be the cause of this. My ram are on my boards compatibility list so I don’t know what could be the issue. The sticks are brand new and my board is set at the default settings with the latest bios update. 
Specs 

Ryzen 9 7950x

nzxt z73

Msi gaming trio 4090

Rog strix x670e-e gaming wifi

980 pro 1tb

corsair vengeance 32gb CMH32GX5MB6000C40

Asus strix 1000w 80 gold

1000W PSU is a bit small with a 4090...

Do you get any message when crashing? or it just plop and power off?

Also check Event Viewer and see if there are any critical/error logged before crash

Go to Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Click on "System" and messages will load on the right panel as shown below

image.thumb.png.c16f246c8546b1c144ba6e8a3e201151.png

4 hours ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

1000W PSU is a bit small with a 4090...

Do you get any message when crashing? or it just plop and power off?

Also check Event Viewer and see if there are any critical/error logged before crash

Go to Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Click on "System" and messages will load on the right panel as shown below

image.thumb.png.c16f246c8546b1c144ba6e8a3e201151.png

Some games will just close with no error messages. Call of duty will scan and repair. Fortnite will just say that unreal engine has crashed and to send in a report. I’ll check the event viewer next time it happens 

10 hours ago, Trejo said:

Some games will just close with no error messages. Call of duty will scan and repair. Fortnite will just say that unreal engine has crashed and to send in a report. I’ll check the event viewer next time it happens 

Event Viewer is part of Windows system logging messages in the background.

So say if your display driver crashed, it will show up there. Basically, it can help you narrow down to what is wrong, GPU, storge etc. In my example the driver was a bit wonky because I was enabling a 4k display.

As far as I can tell it isn't your RAM. Do check if you enabled XMP/EXPO.