Is this a good PC?

Jalpaka

I am planning to buy a PC for gaming and have about a budget of 1300 euros and saw this PC om a trusted local website and was wondering if it was a good or bad pc.

partslist:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
  • GPU: AMD Radeon 6700 XT
  • Motherboard chip: AMD B550
  • RAM: HyperX 2x8gb 3200mhz ddr4
  • Cooling: Can't find info
  • SSD: 1 TB WD Black PCIe NVMe M.2

If i forgot anything that could make or break the pc please let me know. Here is the link to the pc. https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/p/hp-omen-25l-gt11-1440nd-gaming-pc-amd-ryzen-7-16-gb-1000-gb-ssd-amd-radeon-rx-6700xt/9300000038711535/?bltgh=gJlnwHEKHfSVmdYh6e9J9Q.jz7kUltGpbzkgjuBYhNMQQ_0_4.5.ProductTitle

I think this would be a better option. GPU is slightly slower for gaming (non RT), but with RT on or anything other than gaming it's better, unless you plan on using Linux, which I assume you don't. The 12700F in this thing is a crap ton faster, not even close to a 5700G.

Some stores also can build a pc for you which would be better. I believe Azerty offers this service.

https://www.mediamarkt.nl/nl/product/_acer-nitro-n50-640-i712-26-1724910.html?utm_source=tweakers&utm_medium=aff-comparison&utm_term=1724910&utm_campaign=rt_affiliate_performance_sp_na_Tweakers.net&tduid=f762d9eadefa6493d8a0e058d2cdc7b0

Thanks for the advice ill keep looking and will take this pc into considiration

12 minutes ago, Jalpaka said:

Thanks for the advice ill keep looking and will take this pc into considiration

I just noticed it's a 3060 and not 3060 Ti, but it says 6gb VRAM which is strange because that means it's a 2060... If you have a Mediamarkt near you maybe you can ask if they can check what it actually is, but if it's not a 3060 Ti I'd go for your original prebuilt instead. 

Just now, Pixelfie said:

I just noticed it's a 3060 and not 3060 Ti, but it says 6gb VRAM which is strange because that means it's a 2060... If you have a Mediamarkt near you maybe you can ask if they can check what it actually is, but if it's not a 3060 Ti I'd go for your original prebuilt instead. 

Oh ill do that thx