Seeking recommendations for touchscreen PC laptop that can use two external displays

Hi All!

I am using a new program for lighting design work that is touchscreen based and needs a ton of screen real estate.  

I already have two cheap portable screen screens so I just need the laptop so I can have a total of three touchcreens; One from the laptop and two from external monitors.

There seems to be so many options with some laptops not being able to output to two external monitors.

Let's pretend that money is of no object since it is for work even though I have no idea what I'm doing haha!

Thanks very much in advanced for helping me out!

Budget: $2k or less

Display: 16" to 13" Touchscreen

Weight:  As light as possible.  Will be going in a bag with another laptop and an iPad.

Mem: 8-16gb

Storage: whatever

CPU:  Any modern CPU would do as long as it always for multiple external monitors

GPU:  None or any modern GPU would do as long as it always for multiple external monitors

Battery Life: Decent but whatever.  Plan on plugging in mainly for work.

EDIT: Clarity

6 minutes ago, emosun said:

just get a usb display adapter for any laptop then

Thanks for the reply!  Looking for a touchcreeen laptop , which I don't have,  so I can have a total of three touchscreens.

Any make/model recommendations would be appreciated!

Your criteria is too broad to give you some recommendations, because all you really need for what you say you want, is a laptop with a touchscreen, and at least two USB-C ports, of which there are literally hundreds of options. What size do you need? What specs do the programs do you use require? How much battery life do you feel like you need? What’s your budget? 

28 minutes ago, seanondemand said:

Your criteria is too broad to give you some recommendations, because all you really need for what you say you want, is a laptop with a touchscreen, and at least two USB-C ports, of which there are literally hundreds of options. What size do you need? What specs do the programs do you use require? How much battery life do you feel like you need? What’s your budget? 

Thanks for the reply!

Fair enough!  Apologies for the broadness of the ask.  Touchscreen with two video outs is basically the main requirement for sure haha.  The hundreds of options that fulfill this is exactly why I need some assistance.  I just get lost in a sea of computers.  I'm primary a Mac user so all these choices bog me down haha.  

Size: 16" to 13" would be fine. 

Weight:  As light as possible.

Program Specs:  The couple of lighting design programs I use are super bare min.  

Like 2gb ram; 12gb min storage; Core Due CPU, Windows anything.  

I'd still like a computer that could handle a modern moderate workload though.  Productivity apps and the occasional photo or short video clip edit.

Battery Life: Decent but whatever.  Plan on plugging in mainly for work.