Air duster recommendations?

Guanzo

Yeah I have a very similar one I bought on Amazon. Pretty good, but it gets warm pretty quick if you have any of the smaller nozzles on it. Puts out a lot of air though. Extremely loud too.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

14 minutes ago, Guanzo said:

For cleaning room, PC case, AC filter etc. I'm doing to buy this one,

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003527458993.html

Thoughts? 

Just FYI you should not blow out an AC filter. That defeats the purpose. Either vacuum or replace (better to replace). You can get cotton filters on popular models as well that you can clean and reoil many times. For cleaning I use one of those silent air compressors. A bit more expensive but can be used for tools, filling car tires etc. as well.

2 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Just FYI you should not blow out an AC filter. That defeats the purpose.

Not if you do it outside!

2 hours ago, Applefreak said:

For cleaning I use one of those silent air compressors. A bit more expensive but can be used for tools, filling car tires etc. as well.

This! Between my two-gallon air compressor and the leaf blower, my dusting needs are well-covered.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

7 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

Not if you do it outside!

Actually yeah, you will inhale all the crap that got filtered out. I know, I've done it myself but you really should not do it. I've repurposed smaller automotive filters and taped them up to save money on expensive AC filters. Works just as well and for very little money.

I bought one of those DataVac dusters, and it works pretty well, but I only tend to use it when I need to do a lot of dusting. I've found I can't be arsed to get it out if I just want to blast the dust off my keyboard for 2 seconds. So I still end up using the standard canned dusters I get from Microcenter.