Trying to repair a gpu

Hex 85

Hello all. Im trying to repair a asus geforce 3070 8gb tuf card that is dead I found something that i cant get my finger on. i was looking at it at a microscop and found this on PU1. Is that right. i dont think so.

Anyone have any suggestions.

221205111737171.jpg

front 3070 tuf.jpg

Send it to Louis Rossmann?

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

1 hour ago, Hex 85 said:

Thanks alot.

I don’t think @manikyathwas trying to be rude or anything(not 100% sure lol), but we need more clarification on what exactly you are asking, and definitely a better quality picture. It’s too fuzzy to make out imo.

No No i dident mean to be rude i am greatful. well that you can se on the microscope pic is that on the 4 pin it looks like it dosent have any solder on on the AWSCYA chip.

I dont know if it supose to be like that ore if i have to solder it. i dont have any refrens pic on a AWSCYA chip. Sorry if i was't clear.

1 hour ago, Hex 85 said:

I dont know if it supose to be like that ore if i have to solder it. i dont have any refrens pic on a AWSCYA chip. Sorry if i was't clear.

it looks like it does, it takes very little solder to make the connection. if anything, the 2nd to bottom leg/pad on the right side(in the first pic) looks a tad sus, but that could just be some dirt, or the picture quality. if your comfortable with soldering on smaller components (kinda hope so if you took this on), you could always just touch up the legs, very little risk of damage if your solder skills/equipment are up to par. what exactly are the symptoms the card is having? has it worked before for you, or did you buy it like this? if the former, any context on how it failed? if the latter, did the seller provide any useful details? why not just send it for rma if warranty is still valid?