What is the best way to burn FLAC songs to a DVD disc to make an audio disc ?

rubixcube007

DVD disc has just 75 minutes of total track length. Even when I try burning tracks that correspond to the total length of 75 minutes I get an error that says "the selected files/tracks can only be burned to a cd". I opted for DVDs as the total size of those tracks is 1.9 GBs. Tried PowerISO, AnyISO and even Windows Media player with no success.

Right now I have 76 FLAC tracks (228 minutes of audio) that I want to burn on a single disc. I have a CD/DVD RW drive in my laptop. Any help ?

If you just need the files saved onto a DVD, make sure you've told it to burn a data disc, not an audio disc. If you want to listen to them on a single CD, that's a tougher order. Unless something drastic has changed over the last 5 years in the world of optical discs, the limit remains around 78-80 minutes. You can "overburn" by a couple of minutes. but 228 minutes isn't happening. You're going to need multiple discs for that.

As a general tip, something that helped me out a lot when I was burning CDs all the time, some burner software hates FLACs. Converting the files to .wav first can help with that.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

You can't burn music as Audio CD on a DVD. You can burn the files as a data disc. Obviously the player then needs to support reading files in the format you burned.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Just to be clear, there is a difference between:

An Audio CD

A Data CD

An Audio DVD (Known as DVD-Audio)

An Data DVD

(There's also SACD - Super Audio CD, a short lived format that was DVD-like, but required special players that were compatible)

@rubixcube007 can you specify exactly what you want to do? Are you trying to burn FLAC files onto a Data DVD? Or are you trying to convert FLAC files to DVD-Audio? If you only have 75 minutes worth of music, you could easily burn that to a regular Audio CD (Modern CD's can get up to 80 minutes, typically... I say modern, but it's been like that since the early 00's). A Regular Audio CD will likely be sufficient quality for your FLAC files to get nearly or entirely indistinguishable.

We need to know a little bit more about your intent to help you, because you might not really be doing the best thing.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)