Best Wifi Adaptors for PCs?

Nmistry09

Hello,

Long story short, I need to add Wifi connectivity to my computer (MOBO only has ethernet). I’m not able to physically access to computer, so I’m looking for a USB solution or something that my father can plug into the outside of the computer (dummy proof). I’m looking for something that can handle at least 100mb/s, and on the upper end of 500mb/s (if that even is possible using USB). 

My computer has USB 3.1 and USB C, if that helps in your search. In terms of budget, I’m looking for something not too expensive (was looking to spend $20-$40 but if that is too low, please provide links to products that are out of my price range that reaches the specifications I’m looking for. I also have a mesh system at home — not sure what more info you really need, please let me know.

Thanks in advance, I’m not too good at this networking thing.

29 minutes ago, Nmistry09 said:

Hello,

Long story short, I need to add Wifi connectivity to my computer (MOBO only has ethernet). I’m not able to physically access to computer, so I’m looking for a USB solution or something that my father can plug into the outside of the computer (dummy proof). I’m looking for something that can handle at least 100mb/s, and on the upper end of 500mb/s (if that even is possible using USB). 

My computer has USB 3.1 and USB C, if that helps in your search. In terms of budget, I’m looking for something not too expensive (was looking to spend $20-$40 but if that is too low, please provide links to products that are out of my price range that reaches the specifications I’m looking for. I also have a mesh system at home — not sure what more info you really need, please let me know.

Thanks in advance, I’m not too good at this networking thing.

This has been covered quite recently. Please use the search.