Pre-Built gaming PC can receive WiFi perfectly but the Ethernet is low quality.

Seeking advice on whether this is a software issue or a hardware issue.

Recently purchased a pre-built gaming PC.

• It's running on the most recent Windows 11 version. 
  • It's brand new out of the box. Nothing has been modified or touched.

I already went through steps with their support team and they haven't been able to help me fix this. I'm genuinely stumped.

The Issue:

• The internet works fine when I use WiFi. The Ethernet is defaulting to the lowest possible video quality and buffering.
  • The Bluetooth randomly drops out (like if you muted the video) and comes right back in. No explanation.

I set up the internet using a Cat 8 Ethernet cable. The cords are only a month old so there's no chance it's the cord. I was using it on my previous computer with no issues.

My internet is a 1Gig plan which I've tested routinely during this. It's not my internet service.

What I tried:

• Went into the Windows Troubleshooter and ran scan after scan. It detects no issues with the LAN drivers or the WiFi. It did detect a radio channel issue with the Bluetooth but it stated it fixed whatever that issue may have been. Still having the Bluetooth drops regardless.
  • I went into the Device Manager and manually checked for hardware updates. None were listed so I eventually uninstalled the LAN driver and reinstalled it. That didn't fix the issue either.
  • Even tried toying with internet settings and changing my DNS (tried both Google and Cloudfare). No fix.
  • My last step which was today was I did a full reinstall of the OS. I had no real loss because the computer was so new but even after the reinstall the issue persisted. 

I'm at the point now where I think the issue is hardware related and related to the actual motherboard they used.

The motherboard is the ASUS B660 Series | Intel

The only reason I think it's hardware is both the Ethernet and Bluetooth are showing issues and that's the common denominator. I'm just trying to figure out if maybe something is simply in conflict and I'm not actually dealing with a hardware issue. (I hope)

No one from Redux has been able to give me an answer and I'm running out of ideas beyond just returning it. I'm hoping one of you might have an idea of what I could try.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Edit:

Ending up solving it through a random search.

Turns out the Intel chips used in my specific computer do not work correctly with the IP6 prototols of my ISPs provider. I had to go into my network settings and manually disable all of the IP6 processes and the issue completely fixed itself.

Honestly, frustrating as all hell but grateful I found the issue.

The video in question I found:

Just rma the thing and have em send another one, likely the pc is faulty or something like that

Also could you just show the "best" specs in picture form or your current specs? Tried it and it gave a pitifull 12700f and 3070 as its reccomendation for 2.2k (easy 13700k + 3090 in this budget)

Rma the thing? also ask for compensation for your troubles imo. 

also i have written down the company name, thank you for the information 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Windows prefers to connect wi-fi in latest editions and also enables IPv6 by default. (better spyware)

Tried disabling wi-fi and IPv6 ?

Checked the router for preferential bandwidth setups (or defaults) ?

• 4 weeks later...

My ping is a constant 15ms with Spectrum, no IPv6. So tell me who you work for to post such lies ?

There is nothing in networking ethernet and wi-fi "with each other".