Partition Wizard Shows Partition (wrongly) Fully Used

Hi there, I am trying to upgrade my laptop SSD, for which I'd like to copy my OS to the new drive using MiniTool Partition Wizard version 10. I would like to resize the OS partition to just 300gb (instead of 475 on current drive). It won't let me resize the partition in the destination drive (see screenshot 1 for reference). I think its because its showing the partition to be fully used, which it is not (see screenshot 2). Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated, I don't want the partition which i'll just use for the OS to be 500gb!

image.thumb.png.27a6de48c4ea9826b416567dac7fd393.png*Screenshot 1*

image.thumb.png.174adeb65b00259cf375b8788f96a7a5.png*Screenshot 2*

That's because it's a type that it doesn't support (see File System=Other) and thus can't know what's used and can't modify. My guess is you have bitlocker enabled on that partition. You might be able to shrink it a bit in Disk Management, otherwise if you want to modify it with partition wizard you'll need to disable bitlocker.

I wouldn't make separate partitions though, only leads to annoyances.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

So, quick update:
Managed to resize and clone, but wasn't able to boot from the cloned drive. Retried with Macrium, same problem. After much research I've managed to fix it. Seems there was an issue with the Master Boot Record (MBR) on the clone-drive.

For anyone with the same issue trying to follow along *proceed at your own risk, the following is prone to error, involves making edits in system32 through command prompt and may ruin your drive further*.

What I ended up doing to solve the issue:
Created installation media USB drive
Installed cloned drive into laptop (doesn't boot, but contains OS)
Booted from USB drive with windows installation media to access command prompt thru troubleshoot function
Tried following this guide to repair the master boot record (using the bootrec commands listed):
Cloned Drive Won't Boot | How to Make Cloned Drive Bootable?
When running into an access denied prompt with the bootrec /fixboot command, wound up on this guide:
https://www.partitionwizard.com/clone-disk/bootrec-fixboot-access-is-denied.html?amp
Following the above guide, ran into a hitch on step 12, for which I used this video:

and poof, i was in Windows!
Imagine reinstalling Windows like a pleb, ha!