ezio313

Hi,

• I5 10400
  • 6600xt power color
  • 16 gb 2666hz cl 16 (2 sticks)
  • biostar 510mh mob
  • cooler master gold g700
  • Hikvision SSD 

So the game feels so bad, so many stuttering and lags, on rebirth island the game feels butter smooth. here's the benchmark from msi afterburner. GPU usage around 80% and cpu around 50-60% with all cores showing similar usage and 4000 clock. Ram usage 13gb. Thanks

I tried

1. enabling and disabling v-sync and free synch,
  2. running Bitdefender ( no malware found). I then tried disabling av
  3. checking for thermal throttling or cpu bottleneck (none found)
  4. Running stress test for cpu(xtu 2.0) and gpu(furmark), both have optimal results at 100% utilization
  5. closing all back ground apps
  6. borderless vs full screen 
  7. setting low cap for fps (80fps) and also downscaling to 720p and changing grahics settings(high or low)
  8. temp is good
  9. reinstall windows and GPU drivers, installing c++ packages
  10. image.thumb.png.3f6f0b82f02c3e8f35aec848cb988edf.png

Its just warzone 2. You are not alone in this, there are quite literally hundreds to thousands of posts about it at this point. Its just not a good game for good frame rates, and there will be hitches and glitches with visual artifacts and crap. 

Your hardware aside, i dont think there is much you can do, making sure some quality settings are adjusted and such, its gonna be pretty rough

20 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Its just warzone 2. You are not alone in this, there are quite literally hundreds to thousands of posts about it at this point. Its just not a good game for good frame rates, and there will be hitches and glitches with visual artifacts and crap. 

Your hardware aside, i dont think there is much you can do, making sure some quality settings are adjusted and such, its gonna be pretty rough

but I asked my teammates and they told me game works fine..

12 hours ago, ezio313 said:

but I asked my teammates and they told me game works fine..

Fine is subjective. Warzone and games like this struggle because of the number of players and the size of the game because of this a lot of people do have unstable framerates.

The 5800x3D has been shown to be good for these games due to the increase Cache.

CPU: Ryzen 5900x | GPU: RTX 3090 FE | MB: MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: 32gb Ballistix | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Sythe Fuma 2 | Case: Phanteks P600s | Storage: 2TB WD Black SN 750 & 1TB Sabrent Rocket | OS: Windows 11 Pro & Linux Mint

8 hours ago, solado said:

Fine is subjective. Warzone and games like this struggle because of the number of players and the size of the game because of this a lot of people do have unstable framerates.

The 5800x3D has been shown to be good for these games due to the increase Cache.

So the issue is related to the CPU, but my CPU usage is barely going over 60%.could upgrading to an i7 12400 help. Cuz I can't find and CPUs in my country. What's the Intel equivalent for it. 

1 hour ago, ezio313 said:

So the issue is related to the CPU, but my CPU usage is barely going over 60%.could upgrading to an i7 12400 help. Cuz I can't find and CPUs in my country. What's the Intel equivalent for it. 

World of warcraft, FFXIV, Guild wars 2, Planet side 2... All games with large numbers of players will show the CPU usage under 70%. IPC and Cache are really important for games with large quantities of players.

CPU: Ryzen 5900x | GPU: RTX 3090 FE | MB: MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: 32gb Ballistix | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Sythe Fuma 2 | Case: Phanteks P600s | Storage: 2TB WD Black SN 750 & 1TB Sabrent Rocket | OS: Windows 11 Pro & Linux Mint

On 12/2/2022 at 11:58 AM, solado said:

it has definitely an awful netcode... idk why people even play this. i tried it, its not only boring,  the textures are really rough,  and yes, as soon there's a bunch of people on the map the game starts tanking... it'll settle somewhere,  but this is clearly a programming failure, there's no way a game engine tanks just because it has to render a couple of chars... on some games you have hundreds and it doesn't tank (and as said the texture work in this game is sub-par so it doubly shouldn't have issues) 

for the record,  i didn't have issues with performance generally,  but that's something I noticed,  very strange, and it really felt like a ps2.5 game (mostly due to the poor textures) but also those network issues... its just rough!

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity