Enabled secure boot for valorant and now pc won’t post

Frannx
Go to solution Solved by WannaMurderMicrosoft,
1 minute ago, Frannx said:

Beeper isn’t making any noise

Get a new MB.

So I recently switched to windows 11 and now valorant needs secure boot so I went and enabled it but now my pc won’t post anything. I’m trying the cmos battery method right now but I would like to know anything else. Also the fans go loud and then after 1 second go dead quiet.

Set your PC to boot into Safe mode by using msconfig.

Change the bios setting to turn Secure Boot and fTPM (firmware tpm) ON, save and boot into safe mode.

Disable Safe mode booting and reboot.

M.S.C.E. (M.Sc. Computer Engineering), Senior IT advisor in a hospital, 30 years of gaming, 20 years of computer enthusiasm, Geek, Trekkie, anime fan

• Main PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - EK AIO 360 D-RGB - Arctic Cooling MX-4 - Asus Prime X570-P - 4x8GB DDR4 3200 HyperX Fury CL16 - Sapphire AMD Radeon 6950XT Nitro+ - 1TB Kingston Fury Renegade - 2TB Kingston Fury Renegade - 512GB ADATA SU800 - 960GB Kingston A400 - Seasonic PX-850 850W  - custom black ATX and EPS cables - Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout - Windows 11 x64 23H2 - 3 Arctic Cooling P14 PWM PST - 5 Arctic Cooling P12 PWM PST
  • Peripherals: LG 32GK650F - Philips 226VL - Logitech G Pro X Superlight with Tiger Ice - HyperX Alloy Origins Core (TKL) - EndGame Gear MPC890 - Genius HF 1250B - Akliam PD4 - Sennheiser HD 560s - Simgot EM6L - Truthear Zero - QKZ x HBB - 7Hz Salnotes Zero - Logitech C270 - Behringer PS400 - BM700  - Colormunki Smile - Speedlink Torid - Jysk Stenderup - LG 24x External DVD writer - Konig smart card reader
  • Laptop: Acer E5–575G-386R 15.6" 1080p (i3 6100U + 12GB DDR4 (4GB+8GB) + GeForce 940MX + 256GB nVME) Win 10 Pro x64 22H2 - Logitech G305 + AAA Lithium battery
  • Networking: Asus TUF Gaming AX6000 - Arcadyan ISP router - 35/7 Mbps vDSL
  • TV and gadgets: TCL 50EP680 50" 4K LED + Sharp HT-SB100 75W RMS soundbar - Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.1" - OnePlus 9 256GB - Olymous Cameda C-160 - GameBoy Color 
  • Streaming/Server/Storage PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - LC-Power LC-CC-120 - MSI B450 Tomahawk Max - 2x4GB ADATA 2666 DDR4 - 120GB Kingston V300 - Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB - Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB - 2x WD Green 2TB - Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon R9 380X - 550W EVGA G3 SuperNova - Chieftec Giga DF-01B - Logitech G710+ - Roccat Kone Pure Military Desert strike - Logitech S-220

That’s not possible since my pc doesn't post anything so it’s not loading bios or anything

31 minutes ago, 191x7 said:

Set your PC to boot into Safe mode by using msconfig.

Change the bios setting to turn Secure Boot and fTPM (firmware tpm) ON, save and boot into safe mode.

Disable Safe mode booting and reboot.

I can’t do any of this since pc doesn’t boot or post anything 

POST in done after the BIOS loads, kinda. As soon as you turn on the computer press the BIOS key(s), DON'T WAIT, as you need to stop it from trying to POST.

The BIOS screen will appear.

Just now, Thomas4 said:

POST in done after the BIOS, kinda. As soon as you turn on the computer press the BIOS key, DON'T WAIT!

Okay I’ll try

1 minute ago, Thomas4 said:

POST in done after the BIOS, kinda. As soon as you turn on the computer press the BIOS key, DON'T WAIT!

This didn’t work but my cpu fan just shuts of after 1 second of being turned on?

How did the cmos battery method go?

Also it's useful to connect a beeper with your MB.

Also POST is done before BIOS not after like someone else said.

4 minutes ago, WannaMurderMicrosoft said:

How did the cmos battery method go?

Also it's useful to connect a beeper with your MB.

Also POST is done before BIOS not after like someone else said.

I don’t have a beeper and removing the cmos didn’t work i took it out for 5-7mins 

5 minutes ago, Frannx said:

I don’t have a beeper and removing the cmos didn’t work i took it out for 5-7mins 

Beeper is your best option if you don't POST and your MB doesn't have a debugger.

If you don't have a beeper any speaker-headphone-earphone will do.

Just rip the cables and connect them with the MB.

2 minutes ago, WannaMurderMicrosoft said:

Beeper is your best option if you don't POST and your MB doesn't have a debugger.

Okay found my beeper so I’m going to plug that in

9 minutes ago, WannaMurderMicrosoft said:

Beeper isn’t making any noise

6 minutes ago, WannaMurderMicrosoft said:
7 minutes ago, WannaMurderMicrosoft said:

Get a new MB.

Great thx.