Pc does not boot

Aljazko

My computer does not turn on. I have tried everything in my power. There is an error light that's shining red on my motherboard which indicates a CPU problem. I have contacted AMD for a RMA on the processor and recieved a new one. The same problem. I have tried 3 different BIOS versions, no change. I got a friend to lend me his pc to swap everything. GPU is working fine, RAM is working fine. PSU was working fine. The only problem we ran into was the Processor/motherboard. I have gotten the RMAd CPU back and installed it. It still does not work. I hope it's not a problem with the MOBO cause it's the only item I can not RMA ( got it as a reward for internship ). I have been without my gaming/school/work pc for three weeks at this point. I am desperate. Thanks for any advice. If you need any more info, please don't be shy.

SPECS:
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x,
GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080, 8GB,
RAM: 4x8GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB,
MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming
PSU: Corsair RM850x
Discs: 500GB M.2, 2x500GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Have you done the OUT OF THE BOX bare post test ?

Did you connect the cooling system for the CPU while testing ?

What case are you using ?

Ultimately you can RMA again, but failure of that leads me to think this maybe the person installing the PC problem.

Do you even have rubber gloves working inside the case ? How about a grounding bracelet ?

Are you building this PC with no prior knowledge ? Maybe have a professional do it ?

6 hours ago, Cyberat said:

Have you done the OUT OF THE BOX bare post test ?

Did you connect the cooling system for the CPU while testing ?

What case are you using ?

Ultimately you can RMA again, but failure of that leads me to think this maybe the person installing the PC problem.

Do you even have rubber gloves working inside the case ? How about a grounding bracelet ?

Are you building this PC with no prior knowledge ? Maybe have a professional do it ?

Yes, I have done a bare post test, the issue persists.

I have connected the cooler to the system.

The case is a Antec GX-500.

I RMA'd and recieved a new "working" CPU which when installed doesn't work or rather should I say the error on the QLEDS is the same as with the first processor.

The pc was working, when it suddenly didn't boot one day after a normal shutdown. It was working for aproximately half a year with no problems before that.

"No Problems" on the surface, does not equal, not running too hot, out of specs., O.C.. But that's too late to determine now.

If the 2nd RMA is also not working, I would call it a dead MB.