15ish TB NVME NAS Build

nickgore0625

Budget (including currency): Not entirely sure, I don't really want to spend the money on the Kioxia CM6 or Seagate Nytro drives but I definitely need something faster than SATA so let's say $3k and go from there. Let me know if I've over shot it or if I need to up the budget.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fast edit server for professional Photo/Video editors. Will serve 2 workstations right away with a 3rd likely being added.

Other details: I'm currently building out our new office set up and the only thing I'm stuck on is our fast edit server. The idea is to have a 10-15ish TB 10gbe fast edit server that serves as a working drive for at least 2-3 full time photo editors. Our current NAS set up (QNAP TVS-X73e) is outdated and nearly impossible to work off of if more than one person is accessing it so if someone could point us in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it! 

At this point I'm in a bit of a "I don't know what I don't know" kind of situation so if I'm leaving anything out please let me know!

Thanks ahead of time!