TT Core P3 and Arctic Freezer ii 280MM

Nexblitzer

Hey, got a quick question for Thermaltake core P3 users who may happen to have to be using the Arctic Freezr 280. IS there enough clearance to place the tubes of rad down the bottom and opposed to the top? Considering the fact the arctics tubes are longer compared to normal radiators.

That is all thanks! 

41 minutes ago, Nexblitzer said:

Hey, got a quick question for Thermaltake core P3 users who may happen to have to be using the Arctic Freezr 280. IS there enough clearance to place the tubes of rad down the bottom and opposed to the top? Considering the fact the arctics tubes are longer compared to normal radiators.

That is all thanks! 

Are you referring to attempting to place a cpu AIO radiator on the bottom fans?  That would make the pump the highest point and will produce massive bubble problems.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

10 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Are you referring to attempting to place a cpu AIO radiator on the bottom fans?  That would make the pump the highest point and will produce massive bubble problems.  

Uhh.. I dunno what you mean by that, but I think what you are saying has been lost translation to what *I* was saying. perhaps clarify more?

4 hours ago, Nexblitzer said:

Uhh.. I dunno what you mean by that, but I think what you are saying has been lost translation to what *I* was saying. perhaps clarify more?

Seems the p3 is radically unlike the core v21 that I have. I was thinking it was merely a smaller version of my case and you were attempting perhaps to place the AIO on the grill floor. Your case doesn’t even HAVE a bottom…or a top even.  Both are highly unusual.  You are, I assume, wanting to place it on the back side as that seems to be the only place you can put it. There seems to be a removable shelf fo a fan controller that could possibly impinge if it is populated. If you don’t have a fan controller on that shelf you can actually remove it so there is no possibility of impingement though I don’t think it would cause a problem anyway.  Since that is a 280 and there are 3 fan slots and you have a potential hose length issue I don’t see how there could possibly be a problem if you used the top two fan spaces.  If you want to use the bottom two spaces AND you have a fan controller on that shelf I can see potential problems.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.