Are 3070s supposed to be this loud?

noonie94

I brought an Asus rtx 3070 oc 8gb from ebay a month ago. The card is in good condition, fans are a little dirty, and it still have a warranty until 2024. As soon as I open Life is Strange Before the Storm, the fans sound loud. At first I thought it was my AIO. Even when I switch from performance mode to quite mood it still sounds like this.  Should I get this RMA'D?IMG_0276.HEICIMG_0276.HEIC 

Edited by noonie94

A few questions, how far is the mic from the fans, how far is your head from the fans, are the fans blowing in your ears, and more importantly why isn't your computer under the desk, where it can be far enough away that you are unable to hear them?

11 hours ago, Thomas4 said:

A few questions, how far is the mic from the fans, how far is your head from the fans, are the fans blowing in your ears, and more importantly why isn't your computer under the desk, where it can be far enough away that you are unable to hear them?

I have the Corsair 4000D airflow and can hear it loud as day underneath my desk. I’ve taken the panel off and even switched my cable extensions to make sure they’re plugged into the gpu. It shouldn’t sound like that period in my opinion