looking for a good wireless mouse for about 60 us dollars

gergory117
Go to solution Solved by Applefreak,
3 minutes ago, gergory117 said:

dont know much about mice and key boards would like something better than an amazon basics mouse and want to make sure i am getting the most of my money

I have recently started using a Logitech MX Anywhere mouse. It performs pretty good but it might be a bit small for larger hands. The battery charges quickly and it will work with a a usb c cable attached and charge at the same time. But I would also use a cheap 20$ Logitech something something 2.4 GHz mouse from time to time. I really like the MS wedge thing BT mouse (not sure those sell anymore) because off looks and feel but it's more of a finger mouse, something you may need to get used to. But it is shiny, and in the end that is all that matters, right. 馃檪

dont know much about mice and key boards would like something better than an amazon basics mouse and want to make sure i am getting the most of my money

If you can find a good black friday deal G Pro X Superlight, otherwise G703

Edit: can you answer these questions?

• What will you use it for?
  • Are your hands small, medium or big?
  • What grip do you use?
Edited by Pixelfie

3 minutes ago, gergory117 said:

I have recently started using a Logitech MX Anywhere mouse. It performs pretty good but it might be a bit small for larger hands. The battery charges quickly and it will work with a a usb c cable attached and charge at the same time. But I would also use a cheap 20$ Logitech something something 2.4 GHz mouse from time to time. I really like the MS wedge thing BT mouse (not sure those sell anymore) because off looks and feel but it's more of a finger mouse, something you may need to get used to. But it is shiny, and in the end that is all that matters, right. 馃檪

1 minute ago, Applefreak said:

i have both an mx master (for desk usage) and an mx anywhere (for on the go) and they're great mice, just not what i'd call great value for money.

Another one is the Logitech M325 you can have program the scroll will as well with Logi Options Plus