so i have 7 darkflash dr12 pro

3 on the front, 3 on the top,1 on the back

so im looking for new 120mm fans with good airflow

the fans on the front doesnt not have a good airflow

any suggestions?

i dont care if it comes from aliexpress

What is your budget?

Also do you want RGB?

I always recommend some Noctua NF-12 or some Be quiet or Corsair ones.

There are a lot cheaper options but with those you're 100% set. Good airflow & also very quiet.

https://www.arctic.de/us/P12-PWM-PST-A-RGB/ACFAN00232A

The Acrtic 120s are hard to beat for the price. 

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

1 hour ago, Kratos said:

What is your budget?

Also do you want RGB?

I always recommend some Noctua NF-12 or some Be quiet or Corsair ones.

There are a lot cheaper options but with those you're 100% set. Good airflow & also very quiet.

like 70$ for now

no,sorry,im thinking on the front fans,the airflow of this aigo is bad 

20 minutes ago, Kratos said:

e Noctua NF-12 or some Be quiet or Corsair one

Has Corsair stepped up its fan game? Their older fans were good, but not quiet like Noctuas.

1 minute ago, johnt said:

Has Corsair stepped up its fan game? Their older fans were good, but not quiet like Noctuas.

I went from Noctuas to QL120s. They're more expensive with the rgb and Corsair taxes, and if I wasn't going for an RGB build I would have stuck with either Noctuas or BeQuiet fans. 

Corsair fans are just straight up over priced for the decent/good models.

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

23 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

I went from Noctuas to QL120s. They're more expensive with the rgb and Corsair taxes, and if I wasn't going for an RGB build I would have stuck with either Noctuas or BeQuiet fans. 

Corsair fans are just straight up over priced for the decent/good models.

But is the Corsair as quiet as the Noctuas/bequiets?

Just now, johnt said:

But is the Corsair as quiet as the Noctuas/bequiets?

I went to a different case and a completely different cooling set up. I went from a lian li o11 dynamic mini with 9 Noctuas and a liquid freezer 2 360mm to a Pop Air XL with 4 QLs(forgot to order 140s) and a 360mm and 280mm radiator custom loop. I made too many changes to make a real objective observation. I know with 5 less fans, and the fans not getting over about 50% speed ever yes. However, I doubt that with 9 QLs going full speed like my Noctuas did that the Corsairs would be quieter.

Project Hot Box

Oppbevaring

Why is the 5800x so hot?

so what do i have to know about fans before buying?

31 minutes ago, BLOS88 said:

so what do i have to know about fans before buying?

Just to keep it simple, here are my easy recommendations. You can watch some YT reviews if you want a larger selection:

Non-rgb: Noctua https://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NF-S12A-PWM-Premium-Quiet/dp/B00BEZZBFO

rgb: Go for Corsair. I think they have the best LEDs and software. However LEDs are very tricky because you might need a controller to control them. Newer motherboards have rgb headers, so you will need to find a brand and LED connector that matches your board. Of course they make adapters too. Idk LED is hella complicated for some reason. I have argb headers on my board, so I went with all Noctua fans (no rgb) and added three Lian Li LED strips to my case (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B083JG2M92/). They randomly go on sale for $5 a strip which is super cheap for how good they are.

3 hours ago, johnt said:

Actually....I have a Corsair 760T case currently since 2014. On February 2022 the exhaust fan died. A Corsair ML140 that had been almost 8 years spinning.

I replaced it with a Noctua NF-14 and they were both as quiet but when I put my hand I was a bit let down by the Noctua since I expected more airflow.

Temps were the same so they performed more or less the same. 

I was really surprised of the Corsair fan.

9 hours ago, johnt said:

They are middle ground to me,But their rgb prices are high vs anything else.

bump

so i decided to buy 3 Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM

my current rig has 7 fans with a hub, is there any way to coneect to a hub?

because i dont think that i can plujg them on the current hub that i have

is there any noctua hub for 6 fans?