Wierd Webcam issues in teams

RasmusDC

I know it is a company laptop, but our Company IT is a giant issue, if i can solve it myself, and it seems to be an issue only on my side.

I have a couple of different logitech cameras in my different offices the issue is the same with all of them...

So the problem

When sharing camara in Teams, i get like "disturbance" in the picture like flickering, and errors on the one side of the camera, some green dots, the fun thing is it depends on how i run my windows, like if i run full screen i only have the errors AROUND the camera window, and if i run teams windows, the whole window flickers, so it is not hardware issue on the webcam side, fun thing is the SHARED picture is perfect, only myself on my side..

If i change the windows side, it also changes the error in the share...

i exchanged my laptop for a 5530 to a 5570, both with dual GPU´s but it might be a driver issue, i don´t know it has the IRIS + A2000 RTX gpu (i Quardroed 3050Ti.)  (the old one also had dual gpu but a 6core 8 series CPU this has a 12 gen they both have 64gigs of ram)

My company still runs windows 10

i thought it might be a problem with teams running on 38" screens, but it is the same issue at home on my 27 inch, but with the inbuilt crappy XPS webcam and on the high resolution display on the Dell, it does not seem to have the issue, only on external screens

have tried with the dongle so USB A - C directly into the laptop does not help, and not in the USB C display, or using a TB Dell dock, problem is the same..