Need LGA 115x stock cooler clips, help

MEGAYEAT207

Hey there all, 

I am in a bit of a pickle currently. I was cleaning the stock cooler for my i7-2600k and broke two of the pins. They are completely broken and need to be replaced. So before I go buying some plastic screws, could anyone find the mounting clips for the cooler, as I cannot find any! The only ones I can find are LGA 775, which are different.

Thanks

The problem with trying to do that is that stock coolers are already so cheap nowadays ($10 on eBay and I've seen them for under $5 on local listings) that if any part of the stock cooler breaks, it's not worth fixing. Besides, with a 2600K, the stock cooler is gonna be fighting for its life to keep that chip cool, so it's probably a good idea to take this opportunity to just upgrade your CPU cooler anyway. 

I've had some hacked together thermal solutions using only two opposite corners to mount. The square ILM of the 115X sockets helps, if you just use two diagonal mounting holes it should work

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad