Need a cpu cooler for 5800x

CosmicFantasys
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

Yes, that works. 

Moved to Cooling. 

In am making a new pc, I have a 5800x and was wondering what is a good cheap cpu cooler. I have a p400a case with additional fan. 

I was thinking maybe ID-COOLING SE-224-XT 76.16 CFM CPU Cooler but I do not know if it will cool it enough. 

This computer will mainly be used to play games and any school work I have.

Yes, that works. 

Moved to Cooling. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Yes, that works. 

Moved to Cooling. 

Thank you

On 11/19/2022 at 11:39 AM, CosmicFantasys said:

In am making a new pc, I have a 5800x and was wondering what is a good cheap cpu cooler. I have a p400a case with additional fan. 

I was thinking maybe ID-COOLING SE-224-XT 76.16 CFM CPU Cooler but I do not know if it will cool it enough. 

This computer will mainly be used to play games and any school work I have.

Ak620

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface