My pc going to 80 degrees and being very loud. Help fix it didn't do this at the start with the games i play.

Jepp7474

My pc is pretty decent so i don't think i should be going this high temps just from 250 fps in csgo with a Intel Core i7 10700 @ 2.90GHz and a 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER (Gigabyte). My pc didn't do this when i bought it. It just happend and i have tried to reinstall the whole pc but it didn't help.

The picture off speccy was taken with csgo open in the main meny tapped out. Max fps set to 144.

Specs.PNG

35 minutes ago, Jepp7474 said:

My pc is pretty decent so i don't think i should be going this high temps just from 250 fps in csgo with a Intel Core i7 10700 @ 2.90GHz and a 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER (Gigabyte). My pc didn't do this when i bought it. It just happend and i have tried to reinstall the whole pc but it didn't help.

The picture off speccy was taken with csgo open in the main meny tapped out. Max fps set to 144.

Specs.PNG

Soo is it the CPU or the GPU ?
If it's the CPU, what cooler are you using? when was the last time you reapplied thermal paste ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

26 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Soo is it the CPU or the GPU ?
If it's the CPU, what cooler are you using? when was the last time you reapplied thermal paste ?

Both but mostly the gpu. I have never reapplied thermal paste cuz i ain't that good with pc's.

49 minutes ago, guitargirl15 said:

Dust? 

I did pretty recently use a can off air to dust it off as good as i could didn't help tho.