Mounting Kit H5 Ultimate touching VRM Capacitors

AlphaHari
Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,

As long as no pressure is applied to the caps, it should be good to use that cooler. 

Hello Expert,

Currently i am upgrade PC desktop from AM3+ to AM4. When i preparing the cpu cooler H5 Ultimate Cryorig , i saw that mounting kit was side by side with VRM capacitors. This cause inconvenient for me,

i was wondering if mounting kit touching capacitor will cause some issue in near future. I checking the space between using paper A4 and it's only manage to slip 1/2 way in. No pressure to capacitors, just side by side.

This motherboard is Gigabyte B550M DS3H. 

I already checked the web for some issue like me but i can't find any. Hoping any input from expert here. Should i just use the stock cooler AMD ryzen 5600? Or i should proceed with H5 Ultimate Cryorig?

20221111_221130.jpg

7 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

As long as no pressure is applied to the caps, it should be good to use that cooler. 

Hi @RONOTHAN##,

From the picture, i haven't installed the cooler. When i do install the cooler i may need to push pressure cooler to screws mounting kit.

is this gonna be another issue?

8 minutes ago, AlphaHari said:

Hi @RONOTHAN##,

From the picture, i haven't installed the cooler. When i do install the cooler i may need to push pressure cooler to screws mounting kit.

is this gonna be another issue?

It shouldn't be another issue since all the force on that bracket will be vertical, so if it's not putting pressure on it now it shouldn't put pressure on it then.