What is the best case to get when upgrading from an NZXT H510?

itsric021

Lately I have been thinking about doing a case upgrade from my very first pc case to a better one for my gaming set-up with better airflow. Any suggestions?

I'm a picky weirdo when it comes to cases, so I only buy cases from the Define lineup from Fractal Design.

Cases with better airflow exist, I'd recommend poking around the case market, making a list of things you must have, and going from there.

I landed on the Define 7 XL because I wanted a full tower, no tempered glass, and decent airflow. This one was the only case that fit the bill for me, so that's what I ended up with.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

There's so many good options it's hard to name a definite best. What form factor are you looking for? Color? Do you want rgb or any specific look for the case?

13 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

There's so many good options it's hard to name a definite best. What form factor are you looking for? Color? Do you want rgb or any specific look for the case?

• Form factor wise would be ATX. 
  • The case I have is the matte black version and I was thinking about sticking with that color.
  • Not really looking for RGB right now but I'm open to options

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, itsric021 said:
  • Form factor wise would be ATX. 
  • The case I have is the matte black version and I was thinking about sticking with that color.
  • Not really looking for RGB right now but I'm open to options

Thanks!

If you're looking for cases similar to the h510 aesthetics wise, the the h7 flow is definitely a good option. Other notable ones would be the 4000d airflow, p400a(digital), fractal design pop air, and the meshify c should all be good choices