I am wondering if I can trade in my two old iPhone 5 to have a little discount

zkk
Go to solution Solved by Shimejii,

Your only choice is probably going to be online. Check Swappa, they tend to have pretty good deals and at least you know EXACTLY what you are getting. Ebay is very risky in terms of stolen phones and such.

iPhone 5 is cosmetically and internaly ok 

iPhone 5c is cosmetically ok but the screen turns purple when I turn the brightness up + when that happens you can really use the screen for long 

im assuming theyre 20 bucks

I am going to trade them in for a new prepaid or those gift cards they say they give as payment  + if there are other stores like target or walmart or version (Idont care) that do trade ins better than bestbuy that would be ok to mention 

also if you guys have any suggestions on a cheep samsung phone under 270 USD that would be cool too.

IMG_20221106_151733.jpg

IMG_20221106_151721.jpg

Your only choice is probably going to be online. Check Swappa, they tend to have pretty good deals and at least you know EXACTLY what you are getting. Ebay is very risky in terms of stolen phones and such.

5 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

thank you the site looks great Ill probably buy a phone there and sell the others.