Which is the better option?

So I am currently thinking of buying an iPhone 14 but the one thing stopping me is the fact that I own galaxy buds pro. I know that I won't have the galaxy wearable software on the IOS, but is it actually a big difference. My second option is the S 22+. Which one should I buy, considering the characteristics of the phones. 

4 hours ago, MarkVintel2 said:

So I am currently thinking of buying an iPhone 14 but the one thing stopping me is the fact that I own galaxy buds pro. I know that I won't have the galaxy wearable software on the IOS, but is it actually a big difference. My second option is the S 22+. Which one should I buy, considering the characteristics of the phones. 

It depends on just how much you value that software... and from the sounds of it, not much. The main things are that you won't get to remap the touch controls, tweak the EQ or use the gaming mode. If those aren't problems, get the phone you want. Like Huilun02 said, the phone is the most important bit — if you think you'll be happiest with an iPhone, get that and consider changing earbuds sometime down the road.

It depends what you want out of the phone? The iPhone is fairly bulletproof and will last a while but climes at the expense of customisation. Samsung has the customisation but comes with the caveat of being a bomb.