need help picking a tv and sound soulution

abooseca

tittle says it all I am looking to do a tv upgrade with a budget upwards of like $5000 or so as for the tv I am kinda thinking either the lg c2 or sony a95k only reason I am not just going with the a95k is because I kinda want to go 75" but maybe yall have another recommendation that is better than either of those or I could probably live with the 65" (the tv it's replacing is a measly 45" so anything will be a big upgrade). and as for sound I have no clue where to start but am basically looking for the best sound with minimal effort so maybe the best thing with a soundbar and wireless sub and satellites but I reiterate I have pretty much no clue when it comes to sound stuff so any suggestions are welcome. thanks for any help you guys can give me on this.

20 hours ago, abooseca said:

tittle says it all I am looking to do a tv upgrade with a budget upwards of like $5000 or so as for the tv I am kinda thinking either the lg c2 or sony a95k only reason I am not just going with the a95k is because I kinda want to go 75" but maybe yall have another recommendation that is better than either of those or I could probably live with the 65" (the tv it's replacing is a measly 45" so anything will be a big upgrade). and as for sound I have no clue where to start but am basically looking for the best sound with minimal effort so maybe the best thing with a soundbar and wireless sub and satellites but I reiterate I have pretty much no clue when it comes to sound stuff so any suggestions are welcome. thanks for any help you guys can give me on this.

if you want good sound. an avr is best with speakers (you can set up some with wireless but expensive)
deno, marantz, or pioneer are gotos for avr....also you can grab some speakers and expand as you go

speakers.....your left/right and center are most important. biggest majority of sound come from those.

satellites are ambiance, and surround effects moslyy. i highly recommend bi-polor speakers

reason avr is better...surround formats. an avr is way better then a soundbar set up

pricewise for avr speakers cand easily go 2k to 3k in price...avr being up to half the cost

tv choices either would be fine. they both look amazing.

Av receiver no matter what! I have multiple in my house and love them for their reliability and amazing sound quality. Denon is very popular.

5.25 inch speaker drivers minimum and a 12 inch subwoofer! 

You can go with lg c2 for 77 inches if you wish. There's also the Sony a80k.