Musetex TW8-S6-B case RGB controller?

An0maly_76

Doing a couple budget gaming builds and ordered these cases, which arrived this morning, so I started on one of them. So far, me likey. Lightweight, easy to handle, compact but not so small as to be cramped to work in. Board and processor are in, but I noticed the included RGB controller has one of the bulky 3-out-of-4 connectors, which to me suggests motherboard control, which I'm pretty sure the Intel DH77-EB does not have a header for. Case does have an independent RGB control button, which I presume means you can control via motherboard, but it's not required. Hopefully someone has used this case before and knows what's up?

Also, I noticed the DH77EB has a "rear fan" connection just as the Lenovo board I ditched has. This case has its own fans and controller, so I'm hoping someone can confirm leaving this disconnected won't pop a BIOS error.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!