Switch Battery not fast charging (it was 20 min ago)

I'm doing a repair of a Nintendo Switch, had to change LCD, Touch screen, and battery. Also did repair of a speaker by soldering the wire back with the help of you guys from the forum.

So I put the new battery in, and it was fast charging, but I got no screen, the touch screen was working cause I could hear sounds when clicking the screen.

Then I removed the battery and tried to reconnect the LCD ribbon, probably didn't place it right.聽

When I had everything in its place, I try to turn on the switch and nothing happens. Tried to see if it was fast charging and nothing. Checked for shorts, nothing.

It stays at 0.41A, and I can't turn on the switch like I did before (I don't really know how it turned on last time, because I had no image, it was kind of an accident)聽

Is there something I could do? Bought all this tools and lcd, touch, battery, it was going so well 馃槥

I tested the new battery on another switch and it's working. So the question is why did it work the first time on the broken switch, and soon after not anymore? And if there's no shorts on the main capacitors, and the battery is working, why there's no fast charging anymore?

I got the switch to turn on after using some contact cleaning on the usb port and battery connector.

Now the problem is, I don't have an image, and I have probably found what's causing it, tge lcd connector has those white parts which is probably scratches from me trying to connect so many times. That is the problem, right? Is it fixable? I have my old LCD cable if it helps.聽聽image.jpeg.8fed1bc844c23af30b008af23af11cd8.jpeg