Any of you friendly folks know a case that can mount one GPU in vertical position and one in horizontal? Most are one or the other.

Pinecube

May be looking at Dual 4090FE and given their size there's not a lot of breathing room to be had if both were in the same configuration.

Any ideas on a great case for this sort of a situation? It might come down to Dual MSI Suprim Liquid which will make it a non-issue but I'm banking on the FEs

Or if there's a case that comes with a nifty accessory for doing such.

Thank you

Edit: Shit, I could probably just get a universal mount like Cooler Masters and with a 10 slot expansion case be able to mount it vertical with plenty of room. 

Edit: Fractal Designs Define 7 XL looks the ticket. It has a vertical mount that clears really nice, they say to use a 2 slot card for optimum cooling but I would just leave the side panel off as it has 68mm of clearance physically and IIRC that's enough to stuff a 4090 FE in vertical mode. Then have it's twin hanging out upstairs in horizontal .I know the 4090 are PCI 4.0 so this is going to sound so stupid. Can a PCI 4.0 riser cable be used in a PCI 5.0 slot? 

lian li evo has 2 gpu mounts thow i dont like the case... or you can buy a big case and diy mounts too. or mnpctech sell a mount to attach a gpu to a fan mount.

o11d_evo-00-1.png

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

That's a little small I'm thinking @thrasher_565

What I really need is a completely modular open setup where I can build it like mechanos. My current PC is literally just the frame and everything hangs out everywhere. 

Googling that has been a nightmare again. I really wish that threads on Reddit where nobody gives OP an answer but throws sass and incorrect information get pruned so they stop polluting the questions I have for the google.

30 minutes ago, Pinecube said:

That's a little small I'm thinking @thrasher_565

What I really need is a completely modular open setup where I can build it like mechanos. My current PC is literally just the frame and everything hangs out everywhere. 

Googling that has been a nightmare again. I really wish that threads on Reddit where nobody gives OP an answer but throws sass and incorrect information get pruned so they stop polluting the questions I have for the google.

imo i would diy mount in say a Phanteks  Enthoo Pro 2.

ya there sites that buy up pics and lock it behind a pay wall... so many thing have gone missing and forgotten. it works in manufacture faver because if they have a bad prudct it can be wiped for the net...

mountain mods is the only case i can thing of thats some what configurable but the site is ...well.. not updated... and cost a bit but should be a good case thow.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links