gnome and dual monitor is bad

10 hours ago, heimdali said:

Not gonna lie, your the one being outright hostile. Not them. Sir I ask you to reread that bug report, this thread and reference it and try to see it from the dev teams point of view.

Yes, you might be in the right, but you outright ignored them and literally called them a Nazi faccist out of no where for no reason other than to belittle them.

That is not how to treat someone you don't know.

I will this humbly request you don't use gnome, as it has proven to not be the desktop you wish it to be.

Don't use pipewire, fedora, btrfs, or redhat. Because clearly you decide hostility is a bug report. There was nothing gained, and rather than progress toward a solution you instead built a wall. Good job wasting time.

I only told them what they appear to be only after they became hostile.  I merely made a bug report and they decided not to fix the problem and to close the report, so I pointed out that it's a severe issue and that it doesn't go away by closing the bug report and doing nothing.  After that, for no reason whatsoever, they became utterly condescending, impertinent and demeaning.  I haven't been hostile at all.

I don't know what you've been reading.  That bug report didn't have anything to do with gnome.

On 10/29/2022 at 11:27 AM, heimdali said:

I don't know what you've been reading.  That bug report didn't have anything to do with gnome.

I read this thread...

On 10/30/2022 at 3:36 PM, heimdali said:

And that makes you think I'm hostile?

Read the thread.