Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F+ odd power-on issue

NecroFlex

I have a 1U server with a Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F+ board in it with, dual Xeon E5-2670 and 64GB of REG ECC ram (4GB sticks). I also added a Radeon 6450 just for additional display outputs and i have 2x 500GB SSDs and 2x 2TB HDDs in RAID1, for now.

I have Windows 10 Pro installed and activated. I've tested this thing many times before i gave it over to a buddy to use, now it's having issues booting up properly. The first boot after being plugged back in is fine, but sequental ones will fail, it'll get stuck on the windows spinning circle, which freezes, the orange SSD activity indicator also stops lighting up and it stays like that until you force reset it and unplug the machine. Plugging it back in and powering it on makes it work again, but the cycle repeats.

I tried with only the onboard GPU, same thing. The only thing that has a 100% success rate at powering it on every time is to have a monitor plugged into the iGPU and then the other one into the 2nd GPU, but the boot-up is different, it first spins up for 15s or so (no beeps or picture), then powers off, then powers back on and starts up the booting process.

If i try that with having only one monitor plugged in into both (VGA for iGPU, DVI for 2nd one), it'll fail the 2nd boot. The 15s boot and power off only happens with the 2nd monitor plugged in, or when first starting it up after unplugging the PSU and plugging it back in.

He did mention that only once it reset itself when trying to boot the 2nd time instead of freeze, but would continue that cycle, not even letting windows repair try, would just reset.

I'd reset the BIOS, but i don't want to break the RAID. Any suggestions? Anyone experienced something similar? BIOS is latest, drivers updated, windows aswell.

Hopefully i explained it well enough.