LTX 2023 - July 29th & 30th

CPotter

Man, flights and hotels are already pricey for that weekend. (Round trip from YYZ is close to 400, and hotels are minimum 200-300 per night) But I'm still aiming to go lmao. 

can we please not talk about the pride and LGBTQ(and whatever else it has now)+.   I am kind of tired with the way of how todays world shoves it in my face when i did not want to hear about it. Im not trying to be offending or rude, but can we please just focus on the upcoming expo?

Thank You

Man, the possibility of Pride AND LTX in the same weekend?  Sounds like a hell of a time.  I could probably convince my wife easier if that's the case, if not for the pre-existing plans and the time I'm already taking off that month.  I could go to LTX and she could hang out there with the kid.  Maybe even make it a family trip and get my sister and her wife out there with her kids.

Current Personal Rig

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X w/ Corsair H60 AIO   MB: ASRock B450 Steel Legend ATX  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600 (2x16)  GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC Gaming  PSU: EVGA 750GQ Semi-Modular  Storage: 500 GB WD Black M.2 NVMe + 1 TB 2.5" SSD  WiFi: TP-Link Archer TX3000E  Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mini  Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired  Monitor: Gigabyte G27FC 27"

On 11/20/2022 at 4:55 PM, djllama_gaming said:

can we please not talk about the pride and LGBTQ(and whatever else it has now)+.   I am kind of tired with the way of how todays world shoves it in my face when i did not want to hear about it. Im not trying to be offending or rude, but can we please just focus on the upcoming expo?

Thank You

I mean... It's kind of relevant when it's going to be on the same day, only a few blocks away and has hundreds of thousands of people attending. That creates transportation issues that people should be aware of regardless of they are interested or not.

It does appear though, that the website that was previously listing it as July 30th has been updated, with it now listed as the following week on August 6th, aligned with the BC day holiday, so this might not be an issue.

1. Tickets usually go on sale in February.

2. They will work with hotels to try to get discounts. 

3. If you look up the best times and ways to get flights there are websites and apps that are helpful. 

4. I will make a more detailed list with helpful information and links later after my Adderall kicks in.

https://www.rd.com/article/when-to-buy-plane-tickets/

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

• 4 weeks later...

Somebody mentioned a "COVID vaccine" in earlier posts.  I just checked the LTX site's 'Safety' section that says "We will be following the current public guidelines and regulations set by the Government of British Columbia..."  & THAT site says "Province-wide restrictions have lifted." & "Last updated: December 30, 2022."

So, IF that changes to the point that they're requiring getting what they're still calling a "vaccine"(despite them being shown to prevent you from NEITHER getting the disease, nor spreading it) in order to cross the border, like a month before the event, when I've already got my ticket & plans cemented & all, will I be able to get a refund on my ticket purchase?  Getting any of those 'injections' just isn't an option for me, so thought I better check on this prior.